Finally received my Reverb G2

Lucky

Got it yesterday. As a starting point I set it up similar to BIGNEWY’s since I have a similar system. Still waiting for VIRPIL to ship my Controls so I just did some messing around on the runway. Definitely crisper then the Oculus Rift S I had last year. I can easily read the gauges and MFD’s now in the F/A-18C. Still need to do some tweaking and check frame rates. First impression is I’m liking it.

Edited by Lucky
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

Congrats ! 
Are you seeing big white line circles in the hornet? Kinda like how the controller lines are but big as you move forward and back?

thx and welcome to the G2 world.

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

1 hour ago, Burt said:

Congrats ! 
Are you seeing big white line circles in the hornet? Kinda like how the controller lines are but big as you move forward and back?

thx and welcome to the G2 world.

Thanks, and no I’m not seeing any white circles. One thing I did notice is when I use the hand controllers the line goes right through the cockpit but I can still activate the button I’m pointing at.

Edited by Lucky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64