Vikhr launchers stay lowered after firing?

gulredrel

Hello,

just a thing to clarify.

I noticed that the vikhr launcher stay tilted down after all of them have been fired and I selected cannon or S8 pods afterwards. All weapons were fired in auto mode using shkval to aim at targets.

Do I need to do something while deselecting vikhrs? Resetting weapon system with backspace key does not change anything.

Thanks

Jens

It is odd, based to aerodynamic drag that those empty launcher tubes generates and the lift that comes to, that tubes are left to point downward....

• Like 1

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

2 hours ago, Fri13 said:

It is odd, based to aerodynamic drag that those empty launcher tubes generates and the lift that comes to, that tubes are left to point downward....

It was specifically designed to give enemies a false sense of hope, seeing the launchers pointing down so they'd assume the Shark is toothless and then lull them into coming out of cover so that the flanking Raptor wingman can take them out ;-)

Whether it should point down after going winchester IRL I think is one of those really obscure facts one just won't get the answer to.

For Black Shark tutorials, visit my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-LgdvOGP3SSNUGVN95b8Bw

11 minutes ago, Volk. said:

Whether it should point down after going winchester IRL I think is one of those really obscure facts one just won't get the answer to.

Does the launchers return to level when aircraft lands (weight in wheels)?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.