Mission 3: F10 radio call to commence operations is missing

blaster182

I've installed DCS 2.5.6.60966 Open Beta today and tried my luck at mission 3 again, wanting to up my score of just 65% yesterday 🤨

After all flights have reported to station and I've approached waypoint 4, the F10 radio option to start operations does not appear. I'm on channel G11.

Can anyone reproduce it? Or is it just bad luck? I've given it only one try today.

EDIT: I've only now installed the Razbam M-2000C patch, maybe this solves the issue. I will give it another go during the next days and report back.

Edited by blaster182

A-4E | AV-8B N/A | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-5E | F-14A&B | F1 | FC3 | M-2000C | Mosquito | P-47D | Spitfire | AH-64D | Mi-8MTV2 | Mi-24P | SA342 | UH-1H
Nevada | Normandy | Persian Gulf | Sinai | South Atlantic | Syria | The Channel | Supercarrier | NS430
i7-5820K @ 4.50GHz | 32GB DDR-4 @ 3.00GHz | 2x 1TB NVMe SSD | Asus RTX 2070S O8G
Saitek X-52 Pro HOTAS | Thrustmaster TFRP pedals | TrackIR 5

On 2/6/2021 at 12:22 AM, baltic_dragon said:

Thanks, let me know. In case of problems I'll look into it.

Thanks for your help, Baltic Dragon!

In the latest open beta 2.5.6.60720 and with the Mirage hotfix applied, some messages do not appear. The first missing message is the one that tells me to contact my wingman on channel G12 when turning towards WP2 at Truck Stop. I guess that some triggers aren't working as they should in the latest open beta version.

I've also noticed - but this is probably a new bug in the Mirage - that the full INS alignment is accelerated and finishes in about 1 or 2 minutes. The countdown on the INS display just races down.

I've gone back to open beta 2.5.6.60966, and mission 3 works there. I just need to finish it, Reaper blew me out of the sky with an AIM-120C a few minutes ago 😁 EDIT: Same happened again now, I was killed by the F-15C when I'd engaged. I will skip the mission for this time.

I want to say thank you for your fantastic work, Baltic Dragon, this and the original campaign are both superb!!

Edited by blaster182

A-4E | AV-8B N/A | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-5E | F-14A&B | F1 | FC3 | M-2000C | Mosquito | P-47D | Spitfire | AH-64D | Mi-8MTV2 | Mi-24P | SA342 | UH-1H
Nevada | Normandy | Persian Gulf | Sinai | South Atlantic | Syria | The Channel | Supercarrier | NS430
i7-5820K @ 4.50GHz | 32GB DDR-4 @ 3.00GHz | 2x 1TB NVMe SSD | Asus RTX 2070S O8G

@baltic_dragon I somehow have also an issue in Mission 3. When I reach WP3 / 4 the mission no comm is incoming/outgoing. I am somehow stuck. I'm on Main and Shield radio frequency. Do I miss something? Love your campaigns, great work and awesome immersion, thanks 🙂

Edit: I'm on DCS stable for now

Edited by YMadDog

I just played the mission and I think I found the problem :

With the lastest patch, the INS aignement is really fast but the degradation is also horrendous (points are to the compared to F10 map south-west).

I went to WP4 following my INS and didn't got any message. I stayed in CAP for around 45min before going RTB, At that moment, I went a bit north to get a visual check on Metal flight. At that moment I got the F10 option to commence CAP.

I think the issue has to do with the fact that you don't go over the trigger zone due to your INS giving you wrong informations, I sadly had to discover the amazing dialog when going back to base 😢

Maybe making the zones much larger would fix it, but then again when the INS issue is fixed, I will have to re-do everything again... 😞 that is why I'd rather wait a while and see if ED can fix this, it causes problems in quite a few missions. I'll also check with RAZBAM. 

Guys, perhaps try to disable the INS degradation in M-2000C options and see if this helps?

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

On 3/1/2021 at 1:55 PM, baltic_dragon said:

Maybe making the zones much larger would fix it, but then again when the INS issue is fixed, I will have to re-do everything again... 😞 that is why I'd rather wait a while and see if ED can fix this, it causes problems in quite a few missions. I'll also check with RAZBAM. 

Guys, perhaps try to disable the INS degradation in M-2000C options and see if this helps?

Unfortunately disabling of INS degradation does not help

• 3 weeks later...

Great job, Baltic Dragon! Thanks for your efforts on all the campaign fixes.