[CHK] Hud tgp slew diamond disappears sometimes.

DarkStar79

When I have the HUD as soi and want to move the target marking diamond it always works first time. Often the second time when I recenter the diamond in the hud and try to move it, it just disappears.

Then I have to cycle from NAV mode to AG mode (not sure what I do) then it starts working again. But some thing isn’t right for sure.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Edited by uboats

Could you please supply the requested information/files like asked for in the following thread?

I must admit i don't use it often but a quick test on my side showed nothing(i can't reproduce your problem).

- HUD SOI moving the cursor around -> ok

- resetting the cursor and moving again -> ok

- resetting the cursor and moving it up/left/right out of the "visible zone" and back again into the "visible zone" -> ok

- resetting the cursor and moving again/moving out of "visible zone" and resetting -> ok

I recorded the test so you can check(easier for you than downloading/replaying the track, should be 1440p after YT processing)

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

• uboats changed the title to [CHK] Hud tgp slew diamond disappears sometimes.

Try and mark a point on the ground and slave the TGP to that point.  Then make the TGP as SOI and move the TGP around.  Then make HUD as SOI and try and center the Diamond on the hud and try and move it.  Thats how i reproduse it.  Its not always, but sometimes i cant move it, it just disapears..