Mission 3: do not progress after call for ground unit Identification.

Not sure if this is a bug or something I did wrong (be advised, spoiler ahead)

I've restated the campaign and reached mission 3.

First time all went well: all mission events seems triggered correctly (call for an unidentified vehicle, SAM engaging Chevy-2, Enemy F-4 crossing FEBA and Oculus engaging them).

Then I shot down an allied F-15 and SNAFU the mission... 😖

I started the mission again and this time something went wrong after receiving the call for an unidentified vehicle crossing the FEBA: as for the previous attempt I sent Chevy-2 to go check but after receiving his message saying he was nearby the target area all communications stopped.

I kept orbiting between WP4 and WP5 as fragged till bingo, meanwhile Monster flights where automatically RTB, (yet without any communication) and Chevy-2 came back to its patrol route (not 100% sure he actually left it) but no other events were triggered

Do I miss something?

The only difference with the first run is that in the second I ordered my Wingman to monitor the AWACS frequency, instead of choosing to periodically switch the radio channel.

I will try again this evening, saving the track this time.

Edited by LordOrion

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-4970K@4GHz|GPU: GTX-1070 AMP Extreme|RAM: 32GB DDR3@1600MHz|SSD: 850EVO + 860EVO|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

OK, tried again and all worked fine (mission completed successfully).

This time I choose to switch freq to talk with AWACS as the first attempt.

A coincidence?

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-4970K@4GHz|GPU: GTX-1070 AMP Extreme|RAM: 32GB DDR3@1600MHz|SSD: 850EVO + 860EVO|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|