TIC-TAC

Xilon_x

to put an unusual aircraft in the DCS simulator.

an aircraft capable of going at a speed of 80,000km / h and of being suspended in the air in an instant.

an unusual vehicle the TIC-TAC.

these are the dimensions of the TIC-TAC.

ferrero-tic-tac-caramella-originale-di-a

Edited by Xilon_x

The real name of that AEROSPACE-FIGHTER is GRYPHON. Do not call GRYPHON Tic Tac. GRYPHON is 425 meters long and 275 meters wide and is wedge shaped. The reason why people saw a smaller Tic Tac shape is because the image was secret at the time and was obscured with a holographic image that people described as a Tic Tac. GRYPHON can reach faster than light within the atmosphere and stop on a dime. Pilots name is "Daniel" callsign "WRAITH" for those who've been rescued by him.

(1) Triangular UFO appears in the sky over Amsterdam - YouTube

This is what the Hornet pilots actually saw.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

15 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

Il vero nome di quell'AEROSPACE-FIGHTER è GRYPHON. Non chiamare GRYPHON Tic Tac. GRYPHON è lungo 425 metri e largo 275 ed è a forma di cuneo. Il motivo per cui le persone hanno visto una forma di Tic Tac più piccola è perché l'immagine era segreta al momento ed era oscurata da un'immagine olografica che le persone descrivevano come un Tic Tac. GRYPHON può raggiungere più velocemente della luce nell'atmosfera e fermarsi in un attimo. Il nome dei piloti è "Daniel" nominativo "WRAITH" per coloro che sono stati salvati da lui.

(1) L'UFO triangolare appare nel cielo sopra Amsterdam - YouTube

Questo è ciò che hanno effettivamente visto i piloti della Hornet.

what are those 2 black appendages it has on the underside?

23 hours ago, zhukov032186 said:

Anybody ever see that video of the two AI talking gibberish back and forth?

Anybody seen John Smith M12 THE ORANGA TAMARIKI THE WAFFENSS THE SECRET POLICE THE BLACK LAB TELEPATHY DIVISION UNSEATED?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

6 hours ago, SUBS17 said:

Anybody seen John Smith M12 THE ORANGA TAMARIKI THE WAFFENSS THE SECRET POLICE THE BLACK LAB TELEPATHY DIVISION UNSEATED?

I, too, know of the Gibberish Generator.

https://thinkzone.wlonk.com/Gibber/GibGen.htm?

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• 3 months later...

You guys are kidding, right?

(Just checking, because sometimes I tend to misjudge the seriousness of certain threads)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

3 ore fa, Sirrah ha detto:

Ragazzi state scherzando, vero?

(Sto solo verificando, perché a volte tendo a giudicare male la serietà di certi thread)

o sempre pensato che DCS dovesse includere nella lista un velivolo JOLLY un velivolo fuori dal comune, per questo motivo o pensato al fenomeno UAP che potrebbe essere un TIC TAC o un TR-3B o un NAZI-BELL (DIE CLOCKE) su un segreto porgenetto nazista come Haunebu 3.
in dcs servirebbe un JOLLY AIRCRAFT un X aereo un NON IDENTIFICATO AIRCRAFT.

music of video

Edited by Xilon_x

12 minutes ago, Xilon_x said:

o sempre pensato che DCS dovesse includere nella lista un velivolo JOLLY un velivolo fuori dal comune, per questo motivo o pensato al fenomeno UAP che potrebbe essere un TIC TAC o un TR-3B o un NAZI-BELL (DIE CLOCKE) su un segreto porgenetto nazista come Haunebu 3.
in dcs servirebbe un JOLLY AIRCRAFT un X aereo un NON IDENTIFICATO AIRCRAFT.

music of video

Sorry, I didn't understand any of that, because I can't read Alien

Anyways, I'll just assume you guys are joking 🙂

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

costa californiana San FRANCISCO SAN DIEGO LOS ANGELS Hai mai pensato che in DCS potresti inventare una missione X con obiettivo X con rischio X una missione segreta con un'aura di mistero da film di fantascienza?

un altro esempio immagina che il teatro antartico immagina missioni X top secret che potrebbe essere inventate in DCS un VEHICLE X manca.
X- JOLLY veicolo non comune X veicolo non riconosciuto veicolo non identificato.

Edited by Xilon_x

• 7 months later...

This is the AEROSPACE-FIGHTER GRYPHON who was witnessed by the pilots in the incident describing a Tic Tac shape. GRYPHON is Triangle shaped and uses REPULSOR FIELD for Propulsion. As you can see GRYPHON can perform sudden manoeuvres and accelerate rapidly with high G loadings on the crew. The technology that makes this safe is GRAVITY SHADOW which emits a field around the crew and AEROSPACE-FIGHTER of 1 G positive so you do not experience G when flying.  

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]