How to reduce lag on Smoothtrack plus other question

Hi, I just downloaded smoothtrack for my phone and I must say it is very impressive. 

My only complaint is there is quite a bit of lag, is there any way to reduce the input lag?

Also, are there game specific profiles that I can load for DCS into the open track software? It all more or less works but some of the axis are a bit weird feeling, and I thought if there was a specific profile for DCS it may save me having to tweak it for ages.

Thanks

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I little late, but here goes.

I use Smoothtrack for DCS and love it. Have had some issues with lag a few times.

I make sure to close all open apps on my iPhone before flying. Only have Smoothtrack open. I am also using 5 GHz network.

If you still have issues, you may have to many devices on the network competing/congesting the network.

Intel i9 13900K | RTX4090 | 64 Gb DDR4 3600 CL18 | 2Tb PCIe4.0 | Varjo Aero | Pico 4 on WIFI6e | Virtual Desktop running VDXR

• 6 months later...

I got TrackIR with Trackclip Pro yesterday after using Smoothtrack for two years (now last with an with iPhone 13 Pro).

I am actually amazed how good, precise and smooth TrackIR is. Highly recommended.

Can be gotten pretty reasonable on eBAY these days.

Intel i9 13900K | RTX4090 | 64 Gb DDR4 3600 CL18 | 2Tb PCIe4.0 | Varjo Aero | Pico 4 on WIFI6e | Virtual Desktop running VDXR