When HMCS is SOI and HDC is out of the display area, SPI is created at the edge of the screen

jaylw314

Providing a short trackfile of the described behaviour helps the developers to identify if it is a bug or not.

Edited by AstonMartinDBS

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H

In this track:

• I look to the right and set a SPI
  • I look away and back a couple times to confirm the HDC is remaining on the SPI
  • I look away and press TMS Up Long a few times.  Since the HDC is on the previous SPI, this should not change anything, but each time it moves the SPI and HDC to the edge of the display
  • I press TMS Down Long to reset the SPI to STPT, and the HDC remains in place as it should.  When I press TMS Up Long again while the HDC is in the display, it correctly sets it to SPI again.  If the HDC is out of the display, it sets a point at the edge of the display as SPI (and moves the HDC there)

HDC Bug.trk

• Wags locked this topic