The Chemist - Stuck at WP1

Teeps

Hi,  The troops enter the target and tell me they are going to place charges, but then nothing else happens and I just circle and watch my fuel burn down. 

Spoiler

I've destroyed the APC and the infantry already.

Have I missed a step?

Win10 x64, 16 GB RAM, Ryzen 5 1600X @3.60 GHz, 500 GB SSD, GeForce 1080 Ti

Hi Eagle86, the chopper did arrive and unload the troops, all seemed to be going ok but nothing happened after that. Roughly how long does it taken then to plant the charges?

Hi Eagle86,

I just tried it again  and like before I wait and wait and nothing happens.  One of the infantry groups goes towards the building at the helicopter's 11 o'clock position, but stops about half-way between the building and the helicopter.  The other goes to the helicopter's three o'clock position and I think enters a building aas I can't see them anymore.  I circled for fifteen minute before quitting.

Track file is here if it helps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbw2eesqb3t4tij/The Chemist.trk?dl=0

Edit: forgot to mention:

Spoiler

Not sure if it makes any difference, but I blew up one of the trucks before the helo landed. 

Cheers!

Edited by Teeps

Hi Teeps! Bugs appeared. When I was going through the mission, both groups entered the buildings. Having laid the explosives, they got out and ran to the helicopter, but stopped before they reached the helicopter. It seems that the behavior of the units has changed. I'm dealing with this now. Unfortunately, this will prevent you from completing the campaign. Hopefully the patch will be available soon and I will fix everything.

Just to add that I'm the same.  I have the version from steam and I am stuck waiting at WP1.

The team gets out of the chopper and says they've set the charges and nothing happens.  In the TPOD I can see a chopper and one unit just waiting around.

I sometimes get some OPFOR air units which I can either take out myself or with help, but I still get stuck waiting at WP1 for the ground units to finish what they are doing.

I have no radio options and no way to progress.  I wait so long that eventually I am at bingo fuel.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Eagle86 I am stuck at WP2. After the task to wait, nothing happens after that, you just keep circling until run out of fuel. To note, the CH heli also circles WP7?

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

The helicopter doesn't want to land. There is a bug. Sorry.

Known issues::

- 3 mission. The helicopter does not land after the report on the destruction of armored vehicles at the 2nd point. Fixed it. Waiting for the patch.
  Temporary solution: After the message "Find and destroy armored vehicles and air defense systems in the laboratory" , try to destroy them within 2-3 minutes and report immediately on the destruction.
  (You can use the AGM-65G). You can skip the mission until the next patch.

If it is difficult to complete one of the missions or a bug is found in it, then you can skip it. 
Create a placemark on the F10 map and enter: "skip" (without quotes). Then go to the radio menu / F10 / Settings/ Skip the mission.
You can also change the laser code to 1771 and you will see an item in the radio menu: Radio menu / F10 / Skip the mission.

Edited by Eagle86

OK thanks, hope you sort it soon.

• Like 1

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha