Indian Air Force Tejas

TheMightyMirage

The chance of Tejas being done is NIL.

Indian Navy LCA Tejas was cancelled, it was only seen as a semi tech demo with leaning experience. Only Air force version is developed and its still too fresh plus some of them are still undergoing finalizing tests along with being in present service. DCS world would not do LATEST current service jets. Some of the docs that are needed would be almost impossible to get due to security concerns.

Wiki info is not withstanding nor are accurate. Its not sufficient. Other docs are needed to fully model a DCS level module. One of the reasons why DCS finds it hard to do a full module clickable Russian jet of present gen or jets still in the 90s.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I know we have the Rafale, also the M-2000C, but this would be a new aircraft. Also, Ate, who is a former Rafale M fighter pilot made a review of the Rafale and said that the engine were overpowered. Anyways the Rafale mod is using Su-33 avionics(Also probably the Su-33 engine but Rafale weight). By the way I have downloaded the Rafale mod too. Also considering it is a free module it is a very good mod.

Here is the link to the video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFo6xh14Z-I

Edited by TheFurryTiger

• 1 year later...