Something in the works :)

• ED Team

Hey guys.

Attached is a preview screenshot from the website currently in the works, which should go live soon.

Everything you see is subject to change, but we're getting there. :)

And obviously, there are lots of stuff missing yet.

Cheers!

webtest.thumb.JPG.460c27335a7556e30b4c15b68e5ca860.JPG

• Like 2

Now THERE'S a site I'm looking forwards to roaming through..!

You 'tha man GA..! Keep those Vidz coming..! I always look forwards to them..

I hope you're occupation has something to do with the gift you've been given on this. Timing, music the timeline build-up and ending.. You always seem to hit spot on.! REP inbound..

"But (504)Brewber said they were'nt friendly.. So I took'em out.!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

looking great buddy. :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

For now a little above average :D

Yeah what about new PC...

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

• ED Team

What about my new pc? :P

Yeah i will upgrade...but im not sure which card to get yet... Either the Geforce 9800GX 2, or the Geforce GTX 280.

And of course, dual core, cause then i can record at high res with FRAPS and create HD movies :)

get the GTX 280, the 9800GX 2 has a lot of heat problems. My friend already burned out his after a few months.

Really, My dad has no probs with his, purrs like a kitten, and is damn good I think. You never know, sometimes you can get a bad card, I had a 3870 and had to RMA after 4 months. Just fried it, and I wasnt overclocking or anything...

• ED Team

Actually, Jabog32_Viper is creating the website. The website will contain both his work, and my work, which is why we make "zones" for the site.

Well, when i say "we", it's more him doing the website, cause my knowledge of anything related to website-making is pretty much down to zero. :P

Thx aaron886....reworkin' the design used lots of zigarettes and cans of coffee....and many nights of work ;)

Mostly work behind the scenes at the moment, workin on the site-system itself. Thats the reason why nothings special from me is at the downloads by now.

But be sure, there will be downloads and documents from me too, specially the Dedicated-Server-How-To (which is only in german at the moment). This doc gets translated as next to make it public for the english-speaking community also.

Beside my docs there will be stuff like 3D-works, models for 3ds max, How-To's for propellerheads reason, own music and so on.

As u can see...the website gets all kind of artists stuff ;) Movies, pictures, sounds, documents.....hehe...

But i think, most exceptional works are from Amraam. He's really one of the best movie-producer i ever know. Damn...he make movies out of a simple game and create blockbusters ;)

I'm proud to have him as a partner at the site.

Ok boys (and maybe girls)....get prepared ;)

No long waitings...just a few days to go...........hehe

[Edit:]

@rogue_blade: It's only HTML/CSS. No need for flashing. Flash makes sites to big hehe...don't want that user with slower connections have to wait for hours only to see the site...lol

Edited by JaBoG32_Viper

Thx aaron886....reworkin' the design used lots of zigarettes and cans of coffee....and many nights of work ;)

Mostly work behind the scenes at the moment, workin on the site-system itself. Thats the reason why nothings special from me is at the downloads by now.

But be sure, there will be downloads and documents from me too, specially the Dedicated-Server-How-To (which is only in german at the moment). This doc gets translated as next to make it public for the english-speaking community also.

Beside my docs there will be stuff like 3D-works, models for 3ds max, How-To's for propellerheads reason, own music and so on.

As u can see...the website gets all kind of artists stuff ;) Movies, pictures, sounds, documents.....hehe...

But i think, most exceptional works are from Amraam. He's really one of the best movie-producer i ever know. Damn...he make movies out of a simple game and create blockbusters ;)

I'm proud to have him as a partner at the site.

Ok boys (and maybe girls)....get prepared ;)

No long waitings...just a few days to go...........hehe

[Edit:]

@rogue_blade: It's only HTML/CSS. No need for flashing. Flash makes sites to big hehe...don't want that user with slower connections have to wait for hours only to see the site...lol

cool to know...im currently starting my second year in graphic and web design. love the html and css so far learning more of that this year including java, mysql and such.

heres what i was capable after the first semester of last year (2007) its a mockup social networking site idea :P its superrrrr slow thanks to the school server

http://mmdp.fanshawec.ca/~harrisj/root/index.html

unfortunately i havnt had the drive to do anything since! but much much more is going to happen come the start of school in september.

this is not a thread steal!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HTML/CSS is a really good combination ;)

Back to the site :smilewink::

We host the site at a vserver at the moment with 25GB space and 2000GB traffic. If that isnt enough over the time I think that we change to a full root-server to have better hands on improvements and more speed (no sharing of memory/cpu and so on) and of course more traffic.

But for the first startup I think 2000GB traffic are a good start....I hope so ;)

At the moment I implement the picture-gallery, the soundplayer and reworkin' some codes to run faster.

New tunings like Zend Optimizer, a memory system and some more little speedups for PHP are also at work.

If all works and there are no additional problems the site goes online before end of month...as I said...no long waitings ;)

Get prepared...chill out...and stay tuned ;)

But one thing I have to say at last. The site and all on it nothing have to do with the vJaBoG32. I know, my name here sounds like I'm always a member of the squad but thats not correct.

I'm only a honorary member of them, no active pilot.

Ok, I only want to avoid missunderstandings ;)

Greetz from good ol' germany

Viper ;)

• 1 month later...