[AS INTENDED] TPOD Zoom In/Out Mappings Only Momentary

HuggyBear

If I assign TPOD Zoom In/Out to a joystick button it only acts as a momentary button instead of held.

This means I have to keep clicking the button to zoom instead of holding the button.

• Like 2

Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

- Robert A. Heinlein

vor 8 Stunden schrieb HuggyBear:

If I assign TPOD Zoom In/Out to a joystick button it only acts as a momentary button instead of held.

This means I have to keep clicking the button to zoom instead of holding the button.

Yes, this would be very nice if this could be changed.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Wisky:

i use instead keybinding to right MPCD Button 3 and 4. That works perfectly.

Not a Bugfix, but at least a workaround.

Good idea. This will ease the pain. Thanks.

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

This was a way to get incremental zoom levels as having them as HOLD functions created some issues. As Whiskey mentioned. Binding the corresponding OSBs on the right MPCD work better for some using the zoom on the HOTAS. We might be removing the separate TPOD zoom function in the future. Marking AS INTENDED and moving to RESOLVED.

• Thanks 1

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [AS INTENDED] TPOD Zoom In/Out Mappings Only Momentary