flashing on the sea

thrustvector

this is near Batumi, on flying out to sea on a UH-1 mission i can see flashes, it seems like it ships etc, as you get closes the flashes vanish, like dark and light spots.

will put up a track if needed, unfortunately the mission then crashed back to menu screen

well dont matter how big i said out of batumi, but to be fair it does not matter where you are its anywhere out at sea, only happend after update, sorry for crap track, going to bed/head tracker was of, so just used any module and put a few ships out at sea, as you can see as soon as i turn the view sideways, by hand lol, you see all the flashing

troopmi8 VL.trk

yea the video track doesn't show it quite as bad as it is, ( so yep a bit worse) the will flash a dark blue, it seems as you're getting close that its like their reflection on the water around them?

it was late last night for me but can go and do another track if you need, that was just quickly done in editor, i had it bad on a UH-1 campaign, so as totally different seems easy enough to replicate?

thanks for looking Flappie