don't know where voice communications app came from?

fitness88

Thanks for the confirmation...too bad more pilots don't use it as it's very convenient, also a great way to meet others in multi-player.
Right now there's no point in using it when there's Discord for real time voice chat and Ciribob's Simple Radio Standalone for radio comms that combined do what ED wants their system to do, only SRS and Discord have something like a 5 year head start in development so they're better in literally every way and both are 100% free.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

537 Mongo
CO vVF-161 Fightin' Stingrays
Check us out on the web!

1 hour ago, Stingray 1-1 Mongo said:

Right now there's no point in using it when there's Discord for real time voice chat and Ciribob's Simple Radio Standalone for radio comms that combined do what ED wants their system to do, only SRS and Discord have something like a 5 year head start in development so they're better in literally every way and both are 100% free.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I understand for those structured squadrons who like to have multi-rooms for communication they would prefer SRS and Discord etc., also they support passwords for exclusivity.

But for many who like myself fly solo this is a great option because it's 100% open and so well integrated.