Bad frequencies in briefing docs?

Martus

Just played the first mission of the campaign. Noticed the frequencies for Nellis AFB in the documentation weren't the same as the ones in game. Also, could not contact ARCO for fuel. Other than that, it's a well orchestrated, immersive first mission!

Thanks Martus, I appreciate it. 

Arco is set to 251 for some reason in the missions.  Great catch.  I am changing the frequency to 245 as it was intended.

Yes indeed, the Nellis frequency should be 327.  Channel 4 is correct but the frequency in the document is incorrect.  The briefings will be updated.

Thanks again!

+1 for the realism immersions. Pretty standard to have last-minute freq changes before a RL op 😉

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just started playing last night I I think I may have been having a similar issue. For some reason I was completely unable to give orders to my wingmen. I double checked my bindings and I was indeed using the COMM 2 transmit button but every time it seemed to transmit on UHF rather than VHF.

Any ideas for this?

Beyond that I really enjoyed my flights yesterday!

Thanks a lot. 

Some others have reported disabling 'easy communications' in the gameplay options helps with that.  It seems there is a DCS: World issue that somehow prevents the VHF radio from working with that option.  I am afraid there is not much I can do.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Bunyap:

Thanks a lot. 

Some others have reported disabling 'easy communications' in the gameplay options helps with that.  It seems there is a DCS: World issue that somehow prevents the VHF radio from working with that option.  I am afraid there is not much I can do.

Or you set the settings as you made them in 'Standard Operating Procedures', in the screenshot on page 36 ...

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

On 2/2/2021 at 12:00 PM, Sydy said:

Hi,

I flew Mission 5 today (the exposure to the Flanker) and Nelles never answered on CH 4 nor 256.0. I had to use UHF 327.0 to get an answer.

Tks

Sydy

Bunyap,

Same happened on Mission 8 (SEAD). I had to tune 327.0 as CH 4 was not answering. Darkstar was ok. No tanker contact needed.

Take care,

Sydy

• 2 weeks later...

Just did Mission 5 last night, no reply from ATC on UHF stud 4 (checked DED and the freq was correct per KB) , and also no reply from wingmen/flight n VHF 127.00. Not had any problem with comms in any mission up to this point.

Strange thing was I was getting the subtitles from ATC you get if you just start taxiing etc by yourself, but no audible comms, and no reply to request to start etc.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 3:24 AM, VampireNZ said:

Just did Mission 5 last night, no reply from ATC on UHF stud 4 (checked DED and the freq was correct per KB) , and also no reply from wingmen/flight n VHF 127.00. Not had any problem with comms in any mission up to this point.

Strange thing was I was getting the subtitles from ATC you get if you just start taxiing etc by yourself, but no audible comms, and no reply to request to start etc.

Having the Same issues !