Login: "Authorization failed" with Recently Resolved Error Code 500 Fails

Horns

I hope someone can help, I have searched and found other topics relating to this, but I tried the remedies in those and had no luck.

Whenever I try to get into the game (OpenBeta) I get an "authorization failed" message saying my modules will be unavailable. This has started immediately after downloading the most recent update this morning (EDIT: stable seems to be unaffected by this problem). I have tried: changing my password (please note I have not received any error for an invalid password), logging out and in and going offline and then online, flushing my DNS cache and turning automatic time and time zone on and off.

EDIT: I also tried turning off the domain, public and private firewalls as well as Windows Defender real-time protection (with the Eagle Dynamics folder and DCS.exe excluded from scans) all at the same time, with no change. I also confirmed I had internet access by doing a little net surfing and running a speedtest that came up normal.

I only reinstalled DCS a few days ago after reinstalling Windows 10, and I was initially getting error code 500 fails with the DCS window just being a black screen. I was able to fix that by enabling automatic time zone, and until this problem DCS was working as expected.

DCS log, DxDiag and screenshot attached.

Screenshot (3).png

dcslog.zip DxDiag.zip

Edited by Horns

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

1 hour ago, Sauerkraut said:

I have the same error.

Maybe helpful:

At least it's not just me 

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

I got mine fixed. Reinstalling all my modules seems to have done the trick for me this time around. FWIW when I was getting error 500s recently, syncing windows time with the time service and changing the setting for automatic time zones seemed to have solved it.

Good luck.