Jammer

DAN

• Jammer now stops after 10 seconds timeout in AUTO mode only.

Does this mean that the jammer will stay active now for longer than 10 seconds if activated manually? That would be awesome!

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

In addition to the CMS functionality changes, am I the only person experiencing unreliable CMS program changes. I can change from A to Z easily enough however going back from Z to A doesn't seem to work properly

Yes I am pressing the CMS switch Forward or Aft Long (>0.5 seconds). Aft seems to work but forward is unreliable. Anyone else concur?

Thank you

Edited by -Condor-

1 hour ago, -Condor- said:

In addition to the CMS functionality changes, am I the only person experiencing unreliable CMS program changes. I can change from A to Z easily enough however going back from Z to A doesn't seem to work properly

Yes I am pressing the CMS switch Forward or Aft Long (>0.5 seconds). Aft seems to work but forward is unreliable. Anyone else concur?

Thank you

Worked fine for me yesterday :dunno:

Just getting used to the new CMS functionality is a pain in the ***, if you're used to the old one for almost 10 years... #MuscleMemory:joystick:

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

23 hours ago, -Condor- said:

Thank you

Just tried it in the OB: working as intended for me.  

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 4:25 AM, QuiGon said:

Just getting used to the new CMS functionality is a pain in the ***, if you're used to the old one for almost 10 years... #MuscleMemory:joystick:

I’ve only been used to the old one for about a week and it’s still a PITA... 😂

@-Condor- does the profile rocker work to cycle through the profiles? honestly that's how i have always done it. i do not think i should be fumbling around with CMS profiles in the heat of battle so i have it set before i hit my IP.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain