issues that have been around for a long long time.

chief

These should have been fixed many many many patches ago and have been ignored. Vehicles having problems moving up the slightest grade of hill. Like I mean a 2 degree upgrade and the vehicle doesnt even move. Vehicles, especially tanks, are darn near impossible to move out of rivers manually. I know you may know give a flying hoot about combined arms with the lack of updates but there are many paying customers that deserve updates to CA. 

• Like 1

The problem is how wheel and track physics are implemented in DCS, i.e very poorly. Unfortunately, and while I share this gripe too among many other things, I doubt we'll see an improvement until we see higher fidelity ground vehicles or something closer to full-fidelity vehicle module.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

4 hours ago, chief said:

well we should all be given refunds then. I could list 10-20 problems that mess up the fun in the game because of the bugs

I don't want a refund - I would like to get it fixed. Even though it is a hit & miss affair there are some features that I simply can't do without. I took an hour long drive with a LAV-25 on the Syria map on Saturday through the mountains east of Beirut; I had a lot of fun, but it isn't hard to spot where the shortcomings are. DCS physics aside, there are many quality of life changes that can be made that will not require core changes to the engine.

The question we are all asking: Is ED spending time/going to spend time to improve CA? Until we get a clear answer we can argue until we are blue in the face. It is something that people have spent time on, and I believe we are entitled to some kind of response.

Imagine where we could have been today if user mods were possible for CA? Imagine having modded vehicle interiors, controls that made sense (and that actually worked), and all these mods would require ownership of CA. Imagine how popular this addon could be for DCS and how many sales ED would get? It is good to dream sometimes...

• Like 3

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

I don't want a refund - I would like to get it fixed. Even though it is a hit & miss affair there are some features that I simply can't do without. I took an hour long drive with a LAV-25 on the Syria map on Saturday through the mountains east of Beirut; I had a lot of fun, but it isn't hard to spot where the shortcomings are. DCS physics aside, there are many quality of life changes that can be made that will not require core changes to the engine.
The question we are all asking: Is ED spending time/going to spend time to improve CA? Until we get a clear answer we can argue until we are blue in the face. It is something that people have spent time on, and I believe we are entitled to some kind of response.

Imagine where we could have been today if user mods were possible for CA? Imagine having modded vehicle interiors, controls that made sense (and that actually worked), and all these mods would require ownership of CA. Imagine how popular this addon could be for DCS and how many sales ED would get? It is good to dream sometimes...
I thought the Frenchpack did some of this. Have I misunderstood?
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk