Multicrew Co-pilot Push-to-talk with SRS not working

RazorbackNL

I have been trying a long time time now but I can’t get the PTT for the co-pilot to work. All is working very well for the pilot where I have assigned the pilot ICS to the first stage of my Cougar trigger and the pilot Radio on the second stage of the trigger.

I know the copilot has a seperate set of controls for that. I have assigned both co-pilot ICS and co-pilot Radio to the same trigger stages but with a modifier. This is working because the radio menus for both controls pop up when I press the first or second stage of the trigger. Problem is I am not transmitting, not on the intercom and not on the radio.

I have set SRS as follow;

Always allow SRS hot keys : off

Allow DCS controlled PTT : on

Pilot side is broadcasting, co-pilot side is not.

Did anyone else had this problem?

Edited by RazorbackNL

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

• RazorbackNL changed the title to Multicrew Co-pilot Push-to-talk with SRS not working

Apparently the co-pilot PTT’s aren’t implemented yet. I had a chat with Ciribob, the creator of SRS. So no matter what I’ll do, I will never get it to work unless ED comes with a Multicrew update.

Thanks anyway for you effort, Andrew.

btw, If you speak to him, could you give Gizzy my best regards? We flew together on the 229th. I noticed he is with you now, that darn traitor 🙂. Hehe, just kidding, of course.

Thanks

Edited by RazorbackNL

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

It will work, just not using DCS controls

See https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone/issues/517#issuecomment-754490843

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

9 hours ago, Ciribob said:

It will work, just not using DCS controls

See https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone/issues/517#issuecomment-754490843

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

You are right. I got it working eventually but indeed not with the co-pilot PTT’s. Those are for ED to implement.

Thanks C.

Edited by RazorbackNL