AMASE pods for the Apache.

Wine

its only in use by the Dutch air force. US army does not use these they instead went for  a CMWS system( which is more integrated as those IR sensors and CM suite are installed into airframe as opposed to being addon wing tip mounts) Plus one would need documentation to accurately represent how it works.  

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

As much as I would love AMASE myself for obvious reasons, it is not as easy to implement as you think. AMASE aren't just bolt on pods, the system requires modifications to the cockpit in the form of an additional panel (specifically an ALQ-213 EWMS panel, the same you see in the A-10C) and a modification to the cyclic to replace the FLARE thumb button with a CMS switch. So it would be some work on ED's part beyond just a loadout option as it'd require separate pilot station cockpit models depending on whether you are using AMASE or CMWS.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...