CAP-9Ms Aren't Working

Jackmill

I don't think this is specific to the campaign, but it's where I'm running into it so I'll post it here.

I never get tone with the CAP-9Ms in missions 1 and 2.  I can be half a mile directly behind the target, with a radar lock and the sidewinder reticle over them, and the tone doesn't change from its seeking grumble.  On the HUD, I only ever see "TST 2" crossed out, so I'm guessing that has something to do with it.  Pressing the cage/uncage button doesn't do anything.

Is there some extra step to get the seeker to actually give me something, or is it broken in some way?

Edited by Jackmill

• 3 months later...
On 1/28/2021 at 5:19 AM, Jackmill said:

I don't think this is specific to the campaign, but it's where I'm running into it so I'll post it here.

I never get tone with the CAP-9Ms in missions 1 and 2.  I can be half a mile directly behind the target, with a radar lock and the sidewinder reticle over them, and the tone doesn't change from its seeking grumble.  On the HUD, I only ever see "TST 2" crossed out, so I'm guessing that has something to do with it.  Pressing the cage/uncage button doesn't do anything.

Is there some extra step to get the seeker to actually give me something, or is it broken in some way?

Try boxing "SIM" on the right side of the stores page and select master arm to on.