So glad you're still making campaigns

Absolutely.  I'm a long ways away from flying the F-16C in DCS, but I just purchased the campaign as a thanks to Bunyap.  Really enjoyed the Operation Charnwood and Viggen Red Flag 16-2 campaigns.  The degree of historical research, the effort to make you feel you are there, the sheer attention to detail... great experiences.  I've also used Bunyap's YouTube videos for years to help train up on many planes like the K-4 and Viggen.  Understand that priorities have changed and new ones aren't being made anymore, but they're still helping me out.  Glad you're still creating content.  

• Like 1

+10000! I LOVED Bunyap's WWII campaigns, they were the ones that inspired me to make my own. So I couldn't wait to dive into this one. I'm just learning the Viper so the timing is perfect. 🙂

So far I'm absolutely blown away by this one. The idea to get rid of trigger zones, and put the responsibility on the shoulders of the player to be a part of the giant clockwork that these missions are, it's brilliant. Just like in real life. And the documentation is so neatly and precisely done, I haven't seen anything else that's nearly as good in DCS. It definitely raises the bar.

I can and will recommend this Red Flag campaign to everyone, it's so immersive. Thank you for your work Bunyap, we owe you a lot - I certainly do! 👏

Screen_210127_175326.png

Jo, with this campaign I have at least / finally a good reason to deal with the F-16C module. I have already deactivated all my other modules in DCS, I only want to deal with the F-16C and RED FLAG over the coming weekend and beyond. And what I also want to get rid of: The RED FLAG documentaries are awesome, very good work! This is how I imagine a proper documentary.

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

I am looking forward to your red flag campaign Bunyap. A lot of the reason I fly DCS was your on the range videos. I do have two questions for you.

I don’t like the Viper very much, I’m a Hornet guy. Can I substitute the Viper for the Hornet in the ME and still be able to fly the missions (any specific Viper cockpit switch triggers)?

Are you planing to make a similar campaign for the Hornet? I would love to see the differences in employment based off your docs. 

Any way, I am looking forward to the planning of the missions and seeing how I do. And great idea with the Air Start push time via the F-10 menu. I dislike hot and air starts, but I know others hate cold starts, so I think this is the best idea to allow people the choice without sacrificing either. Well don indeed kind sir!

Edited by AMEDooley
Found one answer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]