HARM HAS Search Timer

smurfarama

• 3 months later...

I am having the same problem.  TImer should reset if you change something, like WIDE to CTR, or if you change tables, but it is resetting within about 5 seconds in WIDE and within 2-3 secs in CTR.  The result is that it is not searching for all radars.

For example, I see an SA-10 Big Bird radar on RWR.  I turn toward it and choose TBL 1 and WIDE.  Timer starts at 49 and goes to about 45 then resets.  Never detects BB, even if the SA-10 fires.

3 hours ago, USAF-Falcon87 said:

I am having the same problem.  TImer should reset if you change something, like WIDE to CTR, or if you change tables, but it is resetting within about 5 seconds in WIDE and within 2-3 secs in CTR.  The result is that it is not searching for all radars.

For example, I see an SA-10 Big Bird radar on RWR.  I turn toward it and choose TBL 1 and WIDE.  Timer starts at 49 and goes to about 45 then resets.  Never detects BB, even if the SA-10 fires.

Timer will reset if you change a value THEN hit RS to reset to new values 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nope... back to rapid reset.... 😞

A WIDE search with a full table should be 49 seconds. It represents after 4 and never detects SAMsthat I can see on my RWR and my Mark I eyeball.

A CTR search sweep is about 13 seconds (I think?). Lasts maybe 3. Same result.

Reduce a TBL down to one SAM model? Constant reset, nothing detected.