ARgo Campaign mission 15

mari8it

• ED Team

Hi, I have moved the post to the correct location, so the third party dev can see it also. 

could you let me know the location of the building so I can check, if you have a track replay that would be great. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

22 hours ago, mari8it said:

the last mission is corrupted, the rooftop ind the LDZ has a wrong collision model, someone could please solve this issue? as is tje campaing is useless, there is a way to open some kind of ticket to ask for a refund? thamks 

Hey thanks, for your purchase and I hope you enjoyed the rest of the missions. 

Could you please let me know more details about the collision issue? I was able to land on the building that is mentioned in the briefing and it should proceed to the next step.

Do you mean that it causes damage to the helicopter or that the next trigger/ task doesn't work?

Thanks again

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

1 hour ago, gregzagk said:

Hey thanks, for your purchase and I hope you enjoyed the rest of the missions. 

Could you please let me know more details about the collision issue? I was able to land on the building that is mentioned in the briefing and it should proceed to the next step.

Do you mean that it causes damage to the helicopter or that the next trigger/ task doesn't work?

Thanks again

Greg

hi sir thanks, the campaign is spectacular but this last mission is unusefull cause there is a problem with the collision model of the building, every time the helicoper bounces and crashes if I try to land on the roof. This is a known isuue for many users as you can se searching the forum, I fly it in the beta release 2.5.6 not tried on the stable too cause I don't have it. If someone could help or if the developers could please fix this in any way we all will be glad to complete this beatiful campaign. Thanks

Maybe for someone the roof is correct and for others don't I don't know but for sure there is a problem with the collision model of the roof .

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mari8it said:

hi sir thanks, the campaign is spectacular but this last mission is unusefull cause there is a problem with the collision model of the building, every time the helicoper bounces and crashes if I try to land on the roof. This is a known isuue for many users as you can se searching the forum, I fly it in the beta release 2.5.6 not tried on the stable too cause I don't have it. If someone could help or if the developers could please fix this in any way we all will be glad to complete this beatiful campaign. Thanks

Maybe for someone the roof is correct and for others don't I don't know but for sure there is a problem with the collision model of the roof .

Many thanks, I will check it out again to see what would be the easiest solution (either a workaround or changing the building).

I will post here asap. 

Greg

• Like 1

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

On 1/27/2021 at 5:59 PM, gregzagk said:

Many thanks, I will check it out again to see what would be the easiest solution (either a workaround or changing the building).

I will post here asap. 

Greg

Thank you sir, very appreciated 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has this update been done?  If so, how do we get the update?  I thought I was pretty decent at landing the Huey until I met this mission! 😄 So I have the same issue and it would be nice to be able to finish this campaign.

Edited by S3v3nS
Add quote

43 minutes ago, S3v3nS said:

Has this update been done?  If so, how do we get the update?  I thought I was pretty decent at landing the Huey until I met this mission! 😄 So I have the same issue and it would be nice to be able to finish this campaign.

Hey the mission is fixed and should be up in the following update on Wednesday. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/9/2021 at 8:21 PM, petritis said:

Hey the mission is fixed and should be up in the following update on Wednesday. 

Hi! This issue has returned, when landing on the roof, the heli just slides off to the side.
There also seem the be a lot off strangeness with the voiceovers, they seem to trigger to early, like he says we're over the hospital, when we've barely reached the Kobuletti inner beacon. (This could be by design). But all the voiceovers for the attack on the village triggers down in the valley. The message to tell you to land on the roof doesn't have a beep, like other messages, and it also triggers before you even enter the village.

Cheers!

EDIT: Or one just sink into the roof and start burning. But as you can see the trigger is triggered. 

null

image.png

Edited by MAXsenna

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 2:18 PM, MAXsenna said:

Hi! This issue has returned, when landing on the roof, the heli just slides off to the side.
There also seem the be a lot off strangeness with the voiceovers, they seem to trigger to early, like he says we're over the hospital, when we've barely reached the Kobuletti inner beacon. (This could be by design). But all the voiceovers for the attack on the village triggers down in the valley. The message to tell you to land on the roof doesn't have a beep, like other messages, and it also triggers before you even enter the village.

Cheers!

EDIT: Or one just sink into the roof and start burning. But as you can see the trigger is triggered. 

null

image.png

Hey MAXsenna, glad you reached the final mission !!!!
i will replay it and let you know. 

Kind Regards Petritis

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
On 8/4/2022 at 11:18 AM, petritis said:

Hey MAXsenna, glad you reached the final mission !!!!
i will replay it and let you know. 

Kind Regards Petritis

Hi! Saw you managed to land in that other post. I still do have issues, and I AM also very cautious. One issue is that you bounce or slide to the sides, and if you drop too hard. You sink itno the building and it catches fire.
Also, I'm damn sure some of the voiceovers triggers in the wrong sequence, as they absolutely makes no sense.

null

image.png

image.png

Edited by MAXsenna

4 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Hi! Saw you managed to land in that other post. I still do have issues, and I AM also very cautious. One issue is that you bounce or slide to the sides, and if you drop too hard. You sink itno the building and it catches fire.
Also, I'm damn sure some of the voiceovers triggers in the wrong sequence, as they absolutely makes no sense.

null

image.png

image.png

Thnks MAXSenna, i will give it another go and let you know. I will recheck the order of the messages also, to see whether the sequence is meshed. I might have missed this. 

Thanks for the heads up. Petritis. 

• Like 1

Thnks MAXSenna, i will give it another go and let you know. I will recheck the order of the messages also, to see whether the sequence is meshed. I might have missed this. 
Thanks for the heads up. Petritis. 

You're welcome, I really appreciate it!
Thanks!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1