WWII Axis Naval Assets

Hawkeye60

On 14.02.2021 at 20:47, Rudel_chw said:

Конфликт маловероятен, так как я всегда тестирую новые моды в одиночку, а все остальные отключены ... с помощью OvGME, чтобы убедиться в этом:

ZOQT5HK.jpg

У Вас в списке есть Mi-2 Hoplite. Можете дать ссылку, пожалуйста.

4 minutes ago, Nick220584 said:

У Вас в списке есть Mi-2 Hoplite. Можете дать ссылку, пожалуйста.

Hi, 

Sorry, but that Mod isn't mine, it's from the WW II ADC modders group and I don't have a link to it, as this Mod seem to be still not fully finished yet:

dG9YM1v.jpg

Contact @Hawkeye60, in case he has more information than I do.

Best regards,

Eduardo

--------------

Здравствуй, Извините, но этот мод не мой, он от группы моддеров ADC Второй мировой войны, и у меня нет ссылки на него, так как этот мод, похоже, еще не полностью закончен.

Свяжитесь с @ Hawkeye60, если у него больше информации, чем у меня. С наилучшими пожеланиями,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

1 minute ago, Rudel_chw said:

Здравствуй, Извините, но этот мод не мой, он от группы моддеров ADC Второй мировой войны, и у меня нет ссылок на него, так как этот мод, похоже, еще не полностью закончен.

Сейчас с @ Hawkeye60, если у него больше информации, чем у меня. С наилучшими пожеланиями,

Эдуардо

Спасибо 😞

On 2/19/2021 at 1:20 PM, Hawkeye60 said:

First post up-dated!

Mario's WWII Italian Naval Squadron  Has arrived!

Hi @Hawkeye60 

I've been testing the Italian ships .. they are very detailed and real nice to look at:

854N9xB.jpg

x2v1uLU.jpg

Now, I will test them in combat with the Hood 🙂

Will keep you updated

Eduardo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

On 1/26/2021 at 1:00 PM, Hawkeye60 said:

Herein, you will find Axis naval assets.

First Link will  be removed soon.

--------------------------------------------

Why? ... please consider uploading them to ED's User Files if they are using up too much bandwidth on your Dropbox. The Mods have to be available if they are to be used on any mission that I edit, or else I won't be able to share that mission as it would be using an unobtainable Mod.

This week-end I've been testing these ships and so far they are really nicely detailed and complement other japanese ships already available, like @DOL's Zuikaku aircraft carrier:

7dxhzzJ.jpg

4iIenbS.jpg

MBO6Lkb.jpg

JaK5pbg.jpg

I can't wait for the release of the Marianas Map and Magnitude's Corsair 🙂

• Like 3

First post up-dated!

Better get the allied fleet ready......:biggrin:

Markindel's

The WWII DKM German Naval Squadron

Is coming.........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Awesome stuff.  Just started pulling together a mission “inspired” by the Channel Dash of 1942 by the Gneisau and Scharnhorst.

One question, does the German pack include a destroyer?

Edited by Mr_sukebe
  • Like 2

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

1 hour ago, Mr_sukebe said:

One question, does the German pack include a destroyer?

yes, the Z-39 http://www.modelwarships.com/reviews/ships/dkm/dd/z39-dr/dragon-review.html

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

Sorry for sounding thick, but whilst I can see that the Z39 is in the zip file, I can't see it in my ship list, even under USAF Aggressors.

Edited by Mr_sukebe

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Hi Mr_sukebe

Just need to do a small edit in the enty.LUA file to make the correct livery & model show up in game.

Near the bottom remove the "--" in front of the line "--dofile(current_mod_path..'/DKM_Z39.lua')" and then save.

Should make available in game.

Edited by ggrewe

1 hour ago, ggrewe said:

Hi Mr_sukebe

Just need to do a small edit in the enty.LUA file to make the correct livery & model show up in game.

Near the bottom remove the "--" in front of the line "--dofile(current_mod_path..'/DKM_Z39.lua')" and then save.

Should make available in game.

Just tried that, no joy unfortunately.

I've also just been given feedback that the the Gneisenau is not currently registering damage against it. 

Thought that you'd like to know.

Despite the above, I showed it to the other chaps in my squadron, and they were VERY impressed.

Edited by Mr_sukebe

4 hours ago, Mr_sukebe said:

Sorry for sounding thick, but whilst I can see that the Z39 is in the zip file, I can't see it in my ship list, even under USAF Aggressors.

You are right, I was responding without having actually tried the Mod, the Z39 has errors on its Entry.lua file and it does not work for me either. We will have to wait for @Hawkeye60 to fix it. Didn't test the other ships yet, will try to do it next week-end.

• 4 weeks later...

I should have a fix for the destroyer soon.

WITH working torps.......

Mario approved!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

First post up-dated!

The fixed Z-39 is firing torps!     🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Note: For me, 2.7 would not open with the Z39 installed.  I've deleted the mod now and it's all fine, even with the rest of the DKM naval squadron

I had to remove any mods with naval assets until I can pin down what is causing it but same issues. I had to remove the Cuesta CdG, LeClem, all ww2 mods, anything boats or vehicles.

I'll try to go in tonight and re-add stuff one by one to figure out what it's hanging up on. A-4E-C and VSN aircraft, Military Aircraft Mod, and other aircraft seemed to be fine.

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

On 4/14/2021 at 8:31 PM, Mr_sukebe said:

Note: For me, 2.7 would not open with the Z39 installed.  I've deleted the mod now and it's all fine, even with the rest of the DKM naval squadron

I have been testing all the Naval mods. adding one unit at a time to see which mods are incompatible with 2.7

For me the Z39 without the torpedo fix works ok.  All the other DKM German Naval Squadron also work fine and look fantastic.

I have some older German Naval Mods from Hawkeye from a few years ago - These are great models and also work in 2.7 but with the following problems;

WWII German Cruiser Emden - sails and shoots but explodes amidships about every thirty seconds - eventually starts to burn - it would be nice to have this ship fixed as it is a good model

WWII Deutschland pocket Battleship - brilliant model but same problem as Emden

WWII Admiral Hipper - a different model to the Hipper in DKM Squadron - but it launches RIM-7 anti-aircraft missiles??

WWII Battleship Scharnhorst - another good model slightly different the DKM version - but also has the same problem as Emden

All of the Italian Naval Squadron work fine and look great

The Yamato and Musashi work very well.

I also have several IJN ships, again from Hawkeye's links from a few years ago. These also work fine and look fantastic

Battleship Kongo

Battleship Amagi

Heavy Cruiser Atago - superb looking ship but no damage model

Destroyers - Mutsuki, Fumizuki, Uzuki

Aircraft Carriers - Soryu, Hiryu, Ryujo, and of course Zuikaku

Sadly with the French Naval Ships installed, DCS will not start- they have to be removed from the Tech folder - pity because they are such great models.

I am testing the USN ships and will report these in the WWII Pacific Naval assets thread.

After that I will try the Royal Navy assets

Edited by MikeVNE
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

@MikeVNE I would like to access to those "smaller" IJN ships. I check the ships listed by GR, but so far, I find the Hiryu crashes at the load screen in the latest OB.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

• 3 weeks later...