How to set an autonomous Artillerie site ? :)

Tomy10

Hi there !

Im looking for some help to set an artillery site. 

I want the artillery to shoot at any ennemis getting in their shooting range.

Actually, they are set to RED STATE and ROE: WEAP FREE. Their are some targets in their red circle, but the artillerie is doing nothing :( 

I've wait 10min to let the artillery calibrte and stuff, nothing ( the engine is not even running ?? XD )

I think if the targets aren't in the visual range, artillery needs to get the info from something else: but what is it ? 

Sans titre.jpg

sss.png

Once they have visual, they should start shooting direct fire. 

Other than that, you could set a trigger that when in zone, X attacks Y, or assign target manually if you have combined arms. 

But be aware that it takes them ~3 minutes between targeting and actually firing. 

1 hour ago, razo+r said:

Once they have visual, they should start shooting direct fire. 

Other than that, you could set a trigger that when in zone, X attacks Y, or assign target manually if you have combined arms. 

But be aware that it takes them ~3 minutes between targeting and actually firing. 

MMmmm i think set up a trigger is the way to go. 

How can i do that, cant really find what i want in actions. The things is, i must have something like " if X attacks Y ", but Y must be ANY red gounds unit, it cant be just a group, because if have some many of them... with a random spawn etc... 

image.png

Check the manual on the red versus green state. I always get these two mixed up.

• Like 1

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Winston Churchill

SYSTEM:

Processor - Intel® Core i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3600MHz water-cooled

Installed memory (RAM) - 32.0 GB

64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Windows 10 & DCS on SSD

Video Card - water-cooled NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Internet: Cable 200Mbps 12Mbps