Argo Campaign Mission 13 broken (at least for me)

mari8it

Do you have same problem than he is in issue 2? (Argo have own forum area)

"Near the end, my task was to fly over the convoy to assess damage. This did not appear to register. I flew back and forth over the convoy barely missing power poles, then tried wider circles, accelerated time etc. Eventually after many minutes when I was flying a wide circle looking for missing vehicles, it suddenly triggered as complete."

Specs: Ryzen 5800X3D, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 3080, Quest 2, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals

7 hours ago, Lucidus said:

Do you have same problem than he is in issue 2? (Argo have own forum area)

"Near the end, my task was to fly over the convoy to assess damage. This did not appear to register. I flew back and forth over the convoy barely missing power poles, then tried wider circles, accelerated time etc. Eventually after many minutes when I was flying a wide circle looking for missing vehicles, it suddenly triggered as complete."

thanks sir, yes I tried all kind of stuff, no solution for this mission I have to skip, also mission 15 is useless cause collision model of the LDZ is wrong. The bad thing is that this campaign is paid and none of the developers responds or try to solve this problems.