Non Steam version VR.And add ons.

Tommo

Hi.I have the oculous 2 and can play DCS Steam version in VR no probs.Unfortunately I have previously got DCS non steam and quite alot of add ons but cant get it to work in VR.Anyone know if i can just copy the planes etc from my non DCS and paste them to the steam version? Am betting its not that simple! Or advise me how to get the non Steam working in VR.Many thanks.

If you bought the modules through ED site you cannot use them in Steam.

For DCS to run in VR mode you have to enable it in Options - the last tab "VR" - enable VR headset. Or you can use this tool to run DCS VR or non-VR:

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

And... if you have an Oculus, you don't need Steam VR in any way to play either version.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!