UNABLE TO ACCESS COMMAND - COMMAND NOT AVAILABLE (Chatter)

Weegie

I've had this a while now but it's super annoying.

When I'm running Vaicom everything is fine and Chatter works Ok and I can enable/disable at will using the Chatter command

However it's when I'm not running Vaicom and in a standalone profile, this error message keeps appearing.

I don't mind the message, but as soon as it comes up it switches "Listening" off and I've then got to re-enable the microphone to issue commands.

The Auto-start in the EX tab of the Vaicom pop up is NOT ticked.

Anybody Help?

I've had this a while now but it's super annoying.

When I'm running Vaicom everything is fine and Chatter works Ok and I can enable/disable at will using the Chatter command

However it's when I'm not running Vaicom and in a standalone profile, this error message keeps appearing.

I don't mind the message, but as soon as it comes up it switches "Listening" off and I've then got to re-enable the microphone to issue commands.

The Auto-start in the EX tab of the Vaicom pop up is NOT ticked.

Anybody Help?
Turn off debug.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Turn off debug.
Cheers!

You talking about inside Vaicom in the Pop Up under the Config Tab Max? "Run in debug mode"

Its not checked, thanks for the suggestion right now I'll try anything to get rid of the dammed thiing

You talking about inside Vaicom in the Pop Up under the Config Tab Max? "Run in debug mode"

Its not checked, thanks for the suggestion right now I'll try anything to get rid of the dammed thiing
Hmmm That's strange. I'm sure that fixed it for me. I must check again.
Cheers!