Updated known bugs list

Shuenix

Hi ED

I have recently returned to DCS after 9 month break. I stopped because of the many new bugs after each update. Now back, I can see it is much better now, ED have apparently udated internal bug hunt before release. Very good ED.

Realizing it is a open beta, I know bugs can't be avoided. 

This post is in F18 section, cause it was in the F18 I had a problem.
In my relearning process in the F18, I started training with JSOW, I knew from Youtube that there was a lot of new things, so I looked at videoes and in the manual and I was good to go. But with the JSOWs I had problems. They did not hit anywhere near the target. I believed it was my own fault, doing something wrong, it did not for 1 second think of a bug, cause JSOW worked before I stopped. So more videos and more reading. It did not help, so I searched the forum and finally, other people had problems too and it was a bug.

2-3 days of grievence and frustration could have been avoided with an updated and easy to find buglist.

I suggest at each module get an update easy to find known buglist. It could be a sticky in the bug section at each module. 

Many modules are hard to learn, but we don't need to make them harder than necessary.

See you in the skies.

Edited by Shuenix

The most recent newsletter from 2 days ago specifically mentioned an upcoming fix for JSOWs missing. Not trying to say you're at fault in any way, just putting it out there that Newsletters often contain useful information.

Edited by Tholozor

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

55 minutes ago, Tholozor said:

The most recent newsletter from 2 days ago specifically mentioned an upcoming fix for JSOWs missing. Not trying to say you're at fault in any way, just putting it out there that Newsletters often contain useful information.

Yeah, I know that. But this happen just before the newsletter.
My point is a updated and easy to find buglist. If I bought the F16. Before going in I would read the updated buglist, just to avoid unnecesarry confussion and wasted time.

Shuenix

• Shuenix changed the title to Updated known bugs list