Old / New A-10 Question

J.C.Wolf

I’ve read that the new A-10C II also includes the old A-10C, tough I have not tested this personally.

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

So it's impossible now to get the old one and fly the training or other shop campaigns? That would be sad I'd like to fly them for learning. Also it should say that on the campaigns then in the store

Edited by J.C.Wolf
added

ED representatives have said here on the forum that the new A-10C II will include the old A-10C module for the very particular reason to maintain compatibility with older missions and campaigns. A user very recently confirmed that by purchasing the A-10C II, he also got access to the old A-10C module.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Yurgon said:

ED representatives have said here on the forum that the new A-10C II will include the old A-10C module for the very particular reason to maintain compatibility with older missions and campaigns. A user very recently confirmed that by purchasing the A-10C II, he also got access to the old A-10C module.

Thank you very much, that's what I needed to know. They should make this more clear on the shop description.