ILS setting for Valley Forge?

Maduce

• 1 month later...

would you mind sharing where you found it? flew M2 finally correctly only to have 3 bolters because i have no ILS. Cant find it

• Like 1

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

BD,

i have been staring at the briefing notes and I can't see it. I see the launch/recovery coordinates and times. I see the expected BRC:355. DVRT field Omam 266 55. I don't see the ILS frequency. sorry

Peter

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

2 hours ago, DutchCoolHand said:

BD,

i have been staring at the briefing notes and I can't see it. I see the launch/recovery coordinates and times. I see the expected BRC:355. DVRT field Omam 266 55. I don't see the ILS frequency. sorry

Peter

Game install directory /Mods/Campaign/Raven one/Docs (exact name may sightly be different, not at pc)

Each mission has a brief and a kneeboard document. Also the kneeboard docs are on your in game kneeboard too. Lower right corner of page one kneeboard has the ICLS data

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

How I could I miss it?!?!?!?! well, when the kneeboard is shown in VR, the right side of the page is far away on the right side and the text is small. not your problem BD!

9 hours ago, DutchCoolHand said:

How I could I miss it?!?!?!?! well, when the kneeboard is shown in VR, the right side of the page is far away on the right side and the text is small. not your problem BD!

Move it, just grab it and place it where ever you want. 

• Like 1

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

That’s right we can move it now, thanks