Air defences dead and strike

joojoo

Hey to all

Well, I have create a mission in which I have a couple of problems

1. Despite 8 packages of SEAD, SAMs still fire misslies, even though their radars are off

2. Strike packages especially F15E when they reach their turning point of engage their targets, they turn to Home Base (maybe because there are some missiles that are not dead yet)

3. Apaches do not engage what from the SAMs has left but turn around all the time

4. Last but not least the B2 spirit also does not execute bombing but flies away

I attach mission's miz.

Any help?

SYRIA PHASE 1 .miz

I haven't had a chance to look at your mission yet, but a few general observations:

You can set a flight's "Reaction to Threat" option under advanced waypoint settings. The default is "Allow Abort Mission" which can absolutely cause flights to turn away from a target area if there are threats present, even if there's no way the threat could actually endanger them. Changing this to Evade or Ignore could solve at least some of your problems. 

How are you telling your SEAD flights to attack? I've found the most reliable method is to delete the auto generated SEAD task and assign them to attack specific groups, or to use the "Search and Engage In Zone" task.