Win+Home / Autostart / No Velocity Vector in HUD / How to turn it on?

DerekSpeare
Go to solution Solved by ruddy122,

On some servers you get cold and dark Vipers.  To save time I hit the Win+Home to get started quickly.  However, I can never get the velocity vector to turn on and show in the hud. 

Can someone tell me what I am doing incorrectly?  Where's the switch located?  I believe everything is on like it should be but no VV 😕

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

• Solution

Sounds like your turning the INU to NAV way too soon

If you let the INU align longer you will get the velocity vector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I learned the hard way that to get the course range you need to align the INU a little longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 7:22 PM, DerekSpeare said:

On some servers you get cold and dark Vipers.  To save time I hit the Win+Home to get started quickly.  However, I can never get the velocity vector to turn on and show in the hud. 

Can someone tell me what I am doing incorrectly?  Where's the switch located?  I believe everything is on like it should be but no VV 😕

Derek have you fix your problem?

• Like 1

yes, resolved.  Pilot error.

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE