Show FPS

max22

Yes - Frame rate counter - Service Info, check in Options what is it mapped to for you, for me it is RCTRL + Pause

Edited by Gierasimov
  • Like 1

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Still unable to bind it to a HOTAS.

Digital Storm Lynx: i9-10850k (5.2 GHz): 64GB RAM (3200 MHz): 2TB SSD M.2 Samsung 970 EVO: 2TB Samsung HD: GEFORCE 2080 TI: Thrust Master WartHog (modified): TM F-18C joystick: Saitek Rudder Pedals: HP Reverb PRO: Volair Sim Cockpit: Current Stable Version of DCS :thumbup:

IRL Retired Maintainer of the AT-38B: F-4E/G: F-15A/B/C/D: and McDonnell Douglas/Boeing Technical Advisor for the F-15C/D. I drive trains now. :yawn:

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone,

For a reason I don't know, my FPS counter that would usually appear at the top left corner of the screen, isn't appearing anymore when I press the key combo: R CTRL + Pause.

Also, when I try to look for it at Options > Adjust controls / keys, i can't find anything related to FPS counter...

I'm running most recent open beta DCS version.

Would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Edited by Top Jockey

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

39 minutes ago, Top Jockey said:

Hello everyone,

For a reason I don't know, my FPS counter that would usually appear at the top left corner of the screen, isn't appearing anymore when I press the key combo: R CTRL + Pause.

Also, when I try to look for it at Options > Adjust controls / keys, i can't find anything related to FPS counter...

I'm running most recent open beta DCS version.

Would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

The key-binding has been moved from aircraft controls to "GUI Layer" some time ago.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Tom Kazansky said:

The key-binding has been moved from aircraft controls to "GUI Layer" some time ago.

Thank you, will try to find it!

• Like 1

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system

• 6 months later...

Hello again,

After some time away, updated to DCS version 2.8 Open Beta a few days ago ... and:

- no key combo seems to bring up the FPS counter ;

- neither can I find the respective key combo at the options > controls list .

Can anyone share some insight ?

Thank you.

Hangar
Mi-8 MTV2

system

25 minutes ago, AdrianL said:
'UI Layer' -> 'Frame rate counter' 

'Right control + Pause' by default

image.png

Thank you @AdrianL !

For much that I've tried to find it yesterday, I was condemned to fail big time

- at the UI Layer selection box, I had F-14 Pilot selected instead ... never had the slightest idea to change that.

Also, on my system the default key combo is : Left control + '

All the best !

Edited by Top Jockey

Hangar
Mi-8 MTV2

system