TM Collective

fabio.dangelo

Check out virpil controls, they are close to releasing a collective with handles.

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit

i still like thrustmaster; but they are very mainstream .. .and helisims are a niche within a niche... but i do really like the collective from Virpil Introducing the VPC Collective Grips - News & Announcements - VIRPIL Controls

Edited by speed-of-heat

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

2 hours ago, Vakarian said:

Even if they did, I'd not buy another TM product when there are much better vendors out there with more quality products

I have a TM Warthog set, they feel of decent quality minus my flap switch which I had to replace shortly after purchase. I am always interested in finding the highest quality product, I am curios  what you feel is a more quality product. In the future if I want to buy new controls I would like to be armed with more collective experience.

Modules

Combined Arms, Super Carrier, A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, F-14, ,F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, P-51, Su-25, Su-27, MiG-21, MiG-29, Ajs-37, UH-1H, Ka-50, Sa-342

Terrains

Nevada Test and Training Range, The Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944, Syria

1 hour ago, ak12546 said:

I have a TM Warthog set, they feel of decent quality minus my flap switch which I had to replace shortly after purchase. I am always interested in finding the highest quality product, I am curios  what you feel is a more quality product. In the future if I want to buy new controls I would like to be armed with more collective experience.

You have Virpil Controls and VKB. Both offer much more quality product than TM. TM is just expensive without any reasoning. Throttle is semi decent at best, stick is just heavy without being anything spectacular and their base is just utter trash.

• Thanks 1