Shadow OWWE Osa (4.1.1983-21.1.21)

52 MI1T

ShadowOWWE.jpg

Friends. Tonight, at the age of 38, our good friend, comrade, teacher and idol left us: Kuzin Pavel Evgenievich.
His nickname - Shadow OWWE "Osa" - became a legend, his skills amazed us all. And now he is not with us...
We will remember him.

He had a YouTube channel, where he showed his amazing skills. 

Sad to hear.
He was one of the guys who made it really hard for the blue team in the Helicopter Tournament.
But life is full of unpleasant surprises. We are not too many helicopter pilots in DCS, and sad for everyone who has to go and then also so early.
R.I.P.

Always happy landings ;)

Far too early at an age of 38. Always a sad moment when someone you know is gone.

Let's remember all the good moments he shared with us and keep that memory.

RIP

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Great guy,  great pilot,  an inspiration,  a great loss,  very sorry for him and may God give strength to his family.  

I flew with him briefly,  and had funny google translation chats with him.  

"To Him we belong and to Him we shall all return". 

Rest is peace brother. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...

"Osa" not being able to make it long enoguh to experience history in the making with the legendary Mi-24P debut in DCS, is also very saddening if not a tragedy in itself.

I'm not sure too much about the helicopter community in DCS but this even struck me, right as DCS starts expanding big time, so unfortunate. I'm not sure what to suggest but I'd feel bad if I wouldn't say anything ... I guess stay healthy people and recheck if your lifestyle is too stressful, recheck the diet, too many fried food, too many refined carbs, too much bad fats, now is the time to not fool around, and sleep is as important as air and water!

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria