CLEMENCEAU CLASS version 004 and SUPER ETENDARDS PACK 2021 2.7.2 by the Cuesta brothers

Is it possible to use the CLEMENCEAU without FC3?

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

5 hours ago, MEBF109 said:

Good day,

I know this wont solve a lot but have you guys tried attaching the Clemenceau to another ship so it would move at the same speed of the first you placed that's how I make it move all the time.

please expand, I put it in a group with other ships and the other ships dont apear and still no movement....

3 hours ago, MEBF109 said:

It shouldn't be any issue the clemenceau is a French carrier the FC3 is for the etendard and sem.

Merci. But how I can just install the carrier? The folders are mixed altogether.  Thanks again.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

22 hours ago, VFGiPJP said:

Merci. But how I can just install the carrier? The folders are mixed altogether.  Thanks again.

Please kindly help.  Thank you.

Hello, does CDG do the same? we will look to try to solve the problem of CLEMENCEAU as soon as 2.7 will be on stable.

bonjour, est ce que le CDG fait la même chose? on regardera pour essayer de régler le problème du CLEMENCEAU dés que la  2.7 sera sur la stable.

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

12 hours ago, Patrick56 said:

Hello, does CDG do the same? we will look to try to solve the problem of CLEMENCEAU as soon as 2.7 will be on stable.

bonjour, est ce que le CDG fait la même chose? on regardera pour essayer de régler le problème du CLEMENCEAU dés que la  2.7 sera sur la stable.

The CDG works perfectly fine from what I can tell.

14 hours ago, Callsign said:

I'm having an issue where the Clemenceau just isn't moving. She has been set to 30 knots in the ME yet will not move at all.

Digital Combat Simulator 6_1_2021 2_39_30 AM.png

Digital Combat Simulator 6_1_2021 2_40_33 AM.png

Yes, it is not moving at all...

15 hours ago, Patrick56 said:

Merci bien Patrick!

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning all,

I have the same problem since DCS V2.7, the CLEMENCEAU does not advance, and I cannot zoom in on the ship (With the mouse wheel)

below is the maximum approximation zoom.

quav.png

if it helps:
The CHARLES DE GAULLE advances but I have the same problem for the zoom with the mouse wheel.

jyo9.png

On 6/15/2021 at 3:02 AM, Pappy2 said:

Good morning all,

I have the same problem since DCS V2.7, the CLEMENCEAU does not advance, and I cannot zoom in on the ship (With the mouse wheel)

below is the maximum approximation zoom.

quav.png

if it helps:
The CHARLES DE GAULLE advances but I have the same problem for the zoom with the mouse wheel.

jyo9.png

Yeah, and the CDG also has a weird issue that when looking at the ordinance display in ME or the Encyclopedia display, the models is really far down.

I'm wondering if the model isn't properly zeroed in its 3d file (i.e. 0,0,0 isn't the exact center of the ship), and that's causing issues.

Gentlemen, a little patience, we are completely redoing our PCs and we will try to solve all these problems.

Messieurs un peu de patience on est en train de refaire complètement nos PC et on essaiera de régler tous ces problèmes .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

1 hour ago, Patrick56 said:

Gentlemen, a little patience, we are completely redoing our PCs and we will try to solve all these problems.

Messieurs un peu de patience on est en train de refaire complètement nos PC et on essaiera de régler tous ces problèmes .

thank you,
take your time, no rush.
thank you again for your work  💪💪💪

Edited by Pappy2

• Patrick56 changed the title to NEW VERSION 003 CLEMENCEAU R-98 and SUPER ETENDARDS PACK 2021 2.7.1 by the Cuesta brothers

EXTRAORDINARY WORK

"Machines forward all"

wp3k.png

65oi.png

Just a quick note, the .zip file is called:
NEW CLEMENCEAU and SUPER ETENDARD PACK VERSION 003 2.7.1
but the folder inside is called:
NEW CLEMENCEAU and SUPER ETENDARD PACK VERSION 002 2.7.1

Which one has the right name ?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pappy2 said:

EXTRAORDINARY WORK

"Machines forward all"

wp3k.png

65oi.png

Which one has the right name ?

Ah sorry to want to go too fast ....... it's good version 003 2.7.1   Thank you Pappy2

AH pardon a vouloir aller trop vite....... c'est bien version 003 2.7.1

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Pappy2:

EXTRAORDINARY WORK

"Machines forward all"

wp3k.png

65oi.png