CLEMENCEAU CLASS version 004 and SUPER ETENDARDS PACK 2021 2.7.2 by the Cuesta brothers

HI, First of all, Thank you for a grate working Mod of both the Etandart IV and the SUE/SEM.

But I have a little problem: weapons on the wings of the SUE and SEM are not correctly aligned. They mix into the wing.

See attached picture... 

Screen_210124_015941.png

4 hours ago, Baco said:

HI, First of all, Thank you for a grate working Mod of both the Etandart IV and the SUE/SEM.

But I have a little problem: weapons on the wings of the SUE and SEM are not correctly aligned. They mix into the wing.

See attached picture... 

Screen_210124_015941.png

You saw well done, suddenly we reviewed the positioning of the weapons and we will make an update very soon because since a lot of things have changed like on the Clemenceau

for example now all the weapons are working and it is a pleasure to see him fire at the cannons or to follow the planes with his 12.7mm and his crotales missiles.

Screen_210124_101802.jpg

Vous avez bien vue bravo,   du coup on a revue le positionnement des armes et on fera une mis a jour très prochainement car depuis pas mal de choses ont évolué comme sur le Clemenceau

par exemple maintenant tout l'armement fonctionne et c'est un plaisir de le voir tirer aux canons ou de suivre les avions avec ses 12.7mm et ses missiles crotale.

Screen_210124_101556.jpg

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

39 minutes ago, _billythekid_ said:

Is it possible to get a template to make liveries for the Super E?

We don't have a template, sorry, we will have to work on the existing textures for the liveries

Nous n'avons de template désolé,  faudra travailler sur les textures existantes pour les livrées

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Quel boulot ! Bravo !.... 👏

Un vrai plaisir de voler avec le SEM ! Merci... 😀

Les radars du Clem vont tourner dans la prochaine mise à jour ?

Un détail : les deux radars tridimentionnels carrés situés à l'avant et à l'arrière de la mature étaient en réalité de couleur noire, tout comme leur émetteur/récepteur (la tige verticale qui est placée devant et qui est attachée par une potence à la base de la partie carrée), de couleur noire également.

Pour la hauteur des tourelles canon, vous avez pu faire quelquechose pour les abaisser en dessous du niveau du pont d'envol ?

Merci d'avance, et encore un très grand bravo pour votre travail, 😋

Toan

Merci bien Eric!

Thanks a lot! and thank you for this beautiful full working mod!!!

6 hours ago, Patrick56 said:

You saw well done, suddenly we reviewed the positioning of the weapons and we will make an update very soon because since a lot of things have changed like on the Clemenceau

for example now all the weapons are working and it is a pleasure to see him fire at the cannons or to follow the planes with his 12.7mm and his crotales missiles.

Screen_210124_101802.jpg

Vous avez bien vue bravo,   du coup on a revue le positionnement des armes et on fera une mis a jour très prochainement car depuis pas mal de choses ont évolué comme sur le Clemenceau

par exemple maintenant tout l'armement fonctionne et c'est un plaisir de le voir tirer aux canons ou de suivre les avions avec ses 12.7mm et ses missiles crotale.

Screen_210124_101556.jpg

Is there anyway I can change the "liveries" on the Clemenceau?

Could I send you the textures of my 25 de mayo based on an older  Sao Paulo AKA Clemenceau model?

he one we are using now has some artifacts near the superstructure ande the bow...

Merci.

Edited by Baco

8 hours ago, Baco said:

Is there anyway I can change the "liveries" on the Clemenceau?

Could I send you the textures of my 25 de mayo based on an older  Sao Paulo AKA Clemenceau model?

he one we are using now has some artifacts near the superstructure ande the bow...

Merci.

are you sure it's based on the Clemenceau? it would not be the FOCH rather sent to me but I can not guarantee you anything here is my email: jepatcha@gmail.com

We inquired on 25 de Mayo is in fact a Colossus class aircraft carrier we have the Arromanche which is identical we can transform it into 25 de Mayo quite easily if you want we can send it to you but be careful not to catapult we take off at the old but it works well and it will be an illusion for the Falklands here is a screenshot

On s'est renseigné le 25 de Mayo est en fait un porte avion de classe Colossus on a l'Arromanche qui est identique on peut le transformer en 25 de Mayo assez facilement si vous le voulez on peut vous l'envoyer mais attention pas de catapulte on décolle a l'anciennne mais cela fonctionne bien et ca fera illusion pour les malouines voici un screenshot

êtes vous sur qu'il est basé sur le Clemenceau? ce ne serait pas le FOCH plutôt envoyé le moi mais je ne vous garantie rien voici mon mail :

Screen_210126_092628.pngScreen_210126_092843.png 

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Bonjour,

Le porte-avion Foch a été effectivement racheté par l'Argentine.

Mais je ne sais pas s'il a servi pendant le conflit des Malouines.

Les copies d'écran de Patrick sont celles de l'Arromanches, qui a servi en France et a été restitué aux anglais, à ma connaissance.

Il a servi en Indochine. Je ne crois pas qu'il ait servi en Argentine. Ce Mod fonctionne très bien dans DCS, mais effectivement sans catapulte.

The French Foch aircraft carrier was indeed sold to the Argentina Marina.

But I don't know if it was involved in the Malvinas conflict.

The screenshots just provided by Patrick is the French Arromanches carrier, which was previously a Royal Navy carrier.

It served in Indochina. It never served in the Armada, as far as I know, and was given back to the British.

The Mod works fine in DCS, although without catapult.

Fly safe,

Toan

Hi Patrick! Yes I will send you the model  have. But its based on the Sao Paulo that was based in the Clemenceau (in DCS as MODS), it uses the exact same model of the Clemenceau.

The actual ARA 25 de Mayo yes is a Colossus class but it was the HNLMS Karel  Doorman, so when we bought it, it already had an angled deck and a steam catapult on the bow.

The Aromanches has a strait deck and no catapult.

hnlms_karel_doorman_r81.jpg

ara-veinticinco-de-mayo-wk.jpg?w=577&h=3

18 minutes ago, Baco said:

Hi Patrick! Yes I will send you the model  have. But its based on the Sao Paulo that was based in the Clemenceau (in DCS as MODS), it uses the exact same model of the Clemenceau.

The actual ARA 25 de Mayo yes is a Colossus class but it was the HNLMS Karel  Doorman, so when we bought it, it already had an angled deck and a steam catapult on the bow.

The Aromanches has a strait deck and no catapult.

hnlms_karel_doorman_r81.jpg

ara-veinticinco-de-mayo-wk.jpg?w=577&h=3

Ok send it to us we'll do something 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

GREAT :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
thanks again to the creator of this nice package

Le Clemenceau and the Etendards family
This new year and full of surprises.

EXTRAORDINARY trail friends, thank you again for the many hours of flight and navigation in anticipation.

mfjq.png

xtu9.png

xak8.png

Hi Pappy, you can also have a look at their great Rafale Mod !

Together with the Charles de Gaulle pack, it provides a fantastic pack. 😀

It can support complex combined naval operations with the US fleet. 😜

You need real tactical choices to fight powerful opponents, e.g., AA missile cruisers protecting aircraft carriers...

Awesome !

Toan

Merci fill pour la video sympa.

Je vois avec plaisir que des modif intéressantes ont été faites sur le Clem (tourelle canon abaissées, tirs défensifs, etc).

Merci les Cuesta Bros !.... 🤗

J'ai du louper quelquechose.

Où trouve-t-on cette nouvelle version ? 🤔

Merci d'avance

Thanks fill for this nice video.

I observe that interesting updates have been included in the Clemenceau mod (new turrets locations, firing arms, etc).

Many thanks to the Cuesta Bros ! 😀

I probably missed something.

Where can we download this update ? 🤔

Thanks,

Toan

• Patrick56 changed the title to VERSION 002 CLEMENCEAU R-98 and SUPER ETENDARDS PACK 2021 2.5.6 by the Cuesta brothers

Superb mod update !

Even the long range air radar antenna of the Clemenceau has been updated to correspond to the real large square-shaped one.... 🤗

All the five radar antennas are now rotating, and the AA turrets are now correctly positioned below the deck.

Their firing rate correspond also to the real one, i.e., 60 rounds/minute.... 👏

Given that some of this was mentioned to them less than 10 days ago, congratulations !

The Cuesta Bros deserve some kind of a Medal for their outstanding work ! Really ! 😀

Awesome !

Toan

Superbe Mod !

Meme le radar air à longue portée a été modifié pour correspondre à sa forme réelle (un grand carré derrière la mature)... 🤗

Les 5 antennes radar tournent maintenant (un navigation, un surface, un longue portée air, deux 3D air).

Les 8 tourelles AA de 100 mm sont bien positionnées sous le pont d'envol.

Leur cadence de tir correspond à la réalité (60 coups /minute). 👏

Tout cela réalisé en moins de 10 jours !...

Les Cuesta Bros méritent largement une médaille !

Bavo, félicitations et merci encore pour tout ce travail. 😀

Toan