CLEMENCEAU CLASS version 004 and SUPER ETENDARDS PACK 2021 2.7.2 by the Cuesta brothers

Good day gentlemen I really can't express how very well done this MOD is even with its borrowed avionics and cockpit that I went crazy and added some extra weapon load out to it like mk20 rockeye, d and k mavs and lau 131 lg rkts mpp apkws don't worry I didn't exaggerate using the 3 racks I only used singles I'm also thinking to add agm 122 against radars, I had to struggle to position them correctly on the aircraft but it was achieved and I know that is not historical but like any other aircraft it was modernized hahaha thank you so much for your MODs Brothers they are a master piece including the F-1 and lots of fun to fly and experiment with, take care, stay safe and keep having fun creating more work of this nature.

SEM sample 1.png

SEM sample 2.png

Edited by MEBF109

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Two screenshots showing a low pass attacking SEM and the USS Kidd, which performs high speed evasive manoeuvers. 😀

Have a look at the following post :

Thanks to Admiral189 for his brilliant work and the Cuesta Borthers for the SEM, among their many other Mods ! 👏

Fly low ...

Edited by toan

Hi Kolpakov,

As mentioned previously, you need to load the ANEMONE radar on number 4 pylon in order to be able to activate the radar.

This is due to a specific adaptation of the aircraft systems to DCS.

The fuel tanks can only be attached to pylons 3 and 5, as far as I remember.

Fly low !

Edited by toan

12 минут назад, toan сказал:

Hi Kolpakov,

As mentioned previously, you need to load the ANEMONE radar on number 4 pylon in order to be able to activate the radar.

This is due to a specific adaptation of the aircraft systems to DCS.

The fuel tanks can only be attached to pylons 3 and 5, as far as I remember.

Fly low !

installing this device on a pylon did not solve the problem.

Thank you guys for his beautiful videos which give a lot of pleasure and which show my brother and me how much you appreciate our achievements.

Merci les gars pour ses belles vidéo qui font bien plaisir et qui nous montrent a mon frère et moi combien vous appréciez nos réalisations.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

1990 Operation Salamander.
On Sunday August 13, 1990, at 11:00 am, the Salamandre group, made up of the aircraft carrier Clemenceau, the cruiser-missile-launcher Colbert and the tanker-tanker Var, set off from Toulon.
The PA, in a helicopter carrier version, takes on board the aircraft of the 5th Combat Helicopter Regiment (5th RHC) of the Army Light Aviation as well as a company of the 1st Infantry Regiment (1st RI) with its vehicles, and other units of the Navy in what will form the embryo of the French forces engaged in the liberation of Kuwait.

3kbm.jpg

n3tv.jpg

wzbf.jpg

iqly.jpg

• Like 3

On 2/13/2021 at 11:37 AM, Linx said:

Is it possible to somehow remove the Etendard that is always on the carrier deck? We can use static planes of higher quality to populate the deck or change the arrangement.

Very much second this. If anything, give us the deck items as static objects we can place how we want. Could even include a lua file like Redkite's supercarrier statics file to automatically place them.

[EDIT]
Also, any chance of expanding the weapon selection on the two aircraft? Particularly in the dumb bomb department. Seems a bit silly the Snakeeye is fine, but the slick bombs aren't. Also, perhaps some other GBU types as stand-ins for the various BGL variants.

Edited by Xeno426

Bonjour, tout d'abord merci pour les mods. Je suis en train de faire un skin Étendard IVM pour l'A-4E de la communauté avec les textures de la Royale French Navy (avec lequel j'ai beaucoup volé sur FSX) et des Étendards du mod, et (petite question de curiosité) je me demandais si, au vu des similarités en terme de performances (avions subsoniques, cinq points d'emport, conception années 1960) la possibilité d'utiliser le modèle SFM du A-4E (même si un modèle EFM vient de sortir) avait été envisagé, juste pour savoir.

Après, ni l'A-4E, ni l'Etendard IV n'a pas d'emports très intéressants (encore moins au vu que le mod de l'A-4E n'a pas de missile type Bullpup, donc l'implémentation d'un AS-30, probablement l'emport le plus high tech emporté par un Étendard IV (à l'exception des Magic II emportés en fin de carrière par les Etendard IVP) semble impossible) comparé au SUE et au SEM, qui ont au moins l'Exocet, et au mieux des emports guidés par laser, ce qui explique parfaitement le besoin de FC3

Enfin, encore merci pour les mods, qui rajoutent une french touch bien appréciable !

Hello. First, thanks for the mods. I'm currently using the textures of the mod as well as the paint kits of the Etendard IVM of the Royale French Navy (a plane I loved to fly on FSX back in the day) to make a stand-in skin for the Community A-4E. I was wondering if there was any consideration to use the SFM A-4E base as a base for the Etendard IV, given the similarities, just for curiosity.
In a counter-point, neither the A-4E nor the Etendard IV have "interesting payloads" (and even less given the fact the Community A-4 do not have the Bullpup implementation,so the AS-30(the most high tech weapon equipable by an Etendard IV, at the exception of the Magic II on the Etendard IVP at the very end of their careers) is impossible) compared to the Super Etendard which has at least Exocet capacity and laser guided armaments for the later period, which mean the FC3 base is necessary

Also, thanks again for the mods, which give a well-appreciated french touch !

Screen_210320_112629s.jpgOk, thanks Kolpakov. 😀

I discovered a problem with the catapults on the Clemenceau.

When I have a group 3 aircraft aligned on the runways, with engine running and waiting for launching.

One is stationed on the aft elevator, which unexpectedly lowers itself down, leaving the aircraft floating in the air. 🥴

This aircraft is then aligned on a non-existing catapult at the starboard front-side of the carrier.

It then gets launched through the superstructure of the ship without harm, and goes flying correctly.... 🤭

The other 2 aircraft are launched correctly by the 2 existing catapults. 😀

I guess this has to do with the runways declaration in the Clemenceau.lua file. 🤔

But I am no expert here.

Thanks for any help.

Fly low.

Screen_210320_112617s.jpg

Screen_210320_112629s.jpg

Screen_210320_112716s.jpg

Edited by toan

On 3/20/2021 at 10:42 AM, toan said:

Screen_210320_112629s.jpgOk, thanks Kolpakov. 😀

I discovered a problem with the catapults on the Clemenceau.

When I have a group 3 aircraft aligned on the runways, with engine running and waiting for launching.

One is stationed on the aft elevator, which unexpectedly lowers itself down, leaving the aircraft floating in the air. 🥴

This aircraft is then aligned on a non-existing catapult at the starboard front-side of the carrier.

It then gets launched through the superstructure of the ship without harm, and goes flying correctly.... 🤭

The other 2 aircraft are launched correctly by the 2 existing catapults. 😀

I guess this has to do with the runways declaration in the Clemenceau.lua file. 🤔

But I am no expert here.

Thanks for any help.

Fly low.

Screen_210320_112617s.jpg

Screen_210320_112629s.jpg

Screen_210320_112716s.jpg

The third place is used for the elevator as for the CDG.
If the elevator does not go down, use the radio to contact CDG or CLEMENCEAU and start again

La troisième place est utilisé pour l'ascenseur comme pour le CDG.
Si l'ascenseur ne descend pas, passez par la radio pour contacter le CDG ou CLEMENCEAU et recommencez   

NEW RAFALES et CDG FOR ALL VERSIONS 2.5.6 by the Cuesta Brothers

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Alo amigos, trago-lhes uma sequencia de videos de alguns mods de terceiros como patrick56, hawkeye60, cdpkobra, Cuesta brothers, Markindel  e muitos outros moderadores que nos presenteiam com
 os seus mods fantasticos.
Aqui no meu canal, no Youtube não me canso de agradecera esses amigos do DCS, por seus mods.
O meu muito obrigado.
Canal Joel Gualberto