GBU 38 help

i think i have just got stuck in a rut here, no bug just the nut behind the wheel 🙂

when i try to use these bombs, im obv missing a part out as i get them white on the stores page not green?

master arm on, SPI marked, using ccrp, get the correct hud lines etc but they stay white, all other bombs/missiles np, what am i missing?

1 hour ago, thrustvector said:

i think i have just got stuck in a rut here, no bug just the nut behind the wheel 🙂

when i try to use these bombs, im obv missing a part out as i get them white on the stores page not green?

master arm on, SPI marked, using ccrp, get the correct hud lines etc but they stay white, all other bombs/missiles np, what am i missing?

Sounds like you need to "rock the wings" of the aircraft.  Check for ALG DEG below the weapon type on the DSMS (or in the bottom left of the HUD).

If you fly straight and level for an extended period of time, the GBU-38 will "go to sleep."

Cheers,

Ziptie

• Like 1

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria