Kneeboard Map Scroll.

bart

Am I right in thinking there is currently no way to scroll the kneeboard map around? similar to what you can do in the F10 map view with the mouse button pressed?

This would be a great feature to aid navigation in the Warbirds, some way to add a course line to it too so you can do VFR navigation using the kneeboard as a quick reference instead of hitting F10 which just kills the immersion, especially in VR. To be able to move the map on the kneeboard as you fly your route would add a lot of depth to flying missions in DCS WW2.

I was just thinking if we had this feature available it would be very useful in the up and coming Mosquito. It would give a second player in the Navigators seat a real role to fill, aiding the pilot with VFR Navigation.

• Like 1

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

+1 Already requested multiple time !
To have a map in kneeboard that allow navigation. (Altitude view would be the best I think).

I feel like that when I have to open the F10 map to make my nav ...

132347674_959879074415850_19396682404171

This is how the old IL2 implement such functionallity. Really missing in DCS for those who like to make navigation with their eyes and skill not using the shortcut "you are here" in the controls. Would love to see something similar

Edited by JG13Wulf