The CLAC function in GNSS do not work

Flankersea

• 2 months later...

Hi and welcome. This function has been (voluntary?) disabled during the transition from discreet games (DCS BS2 / DCS A10C) to DCS WORLD in 1.2.2+)

At this time Airports lost their codenames, for USA codes compatibility (I presume, they dissapeared from the ABRIS). We asked why but it seemed this option was not a game breaker, which, honestly, is not, unlike the corrected TDC deadzone which just has been fixed with 2.7. I can link to the original thread if you want.

Last time I opened DCS BS, I taught myself what a wonderful game it has become over years. That's why there's so much interest on BS3, electrical systems, true raindrops, windshield/shval wipers, AA missiles, IR-shvkal and much more... I remember when landing on ships was a deadly slippery experience, and landing on ground was so bouncy that you could die if you landed one tire offroad. So loosing the calc function is not so bad after all.

You can do anything in this helicpoter, and you don't need anybody's help to do it. When I heard Wags on YT's syria tour saying it is his fav' helicopter "for now" I really think he forgot to say "and ever".

The Hind, Apache have really interesting tactical option, but The Ka 50 is the real Diva for solo players.

TASK / ROLES acronyms guide

Black Shark A.I. datalink guide illustrated (v1.2.4 Available on Wiki)

DCS World Codex 1.1 : full units list (Speed/Weapons/Armor thickness/Threat zone/Weapon damage...) (Oct 2013)

BlackShark 2 1.2.x Bug and glitches thread (v1.2.7)