Can't turn off takeoff assistance

LCYCowboy

Just been flying the training missions to get back into the Dora (after a year away) and I can't seem to be able to turn off the rudder help on the ground.

In the special menu of the Dora I have reduced the slider on the takeoff assistance from 100 to 0, but the rudder pedals are still jiggling away compensating automatically.

How do  I turn this off (the slider seems to have no effect).

Thanks!

ps. this aircraft is awesome in VR!!!!!

Sometimes mission it self contain config fail which will override your settings,

BTW I vote for 0 as Default value for take off assist and and rudder assistance and Auto rudder, the most enjoying thing to do after reinstall, or patch which sometimes resets this options.

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

1 hour ago, grafspee said:

Sometimes mission it self contain config fail which will override your settings,...

Please educate me! Where in the mission editor would that be? I do not see auto-rudder or takeoff assistance in the mission options or failure settings..

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5