Wrong coordinate in MAP if unzoomed ...

Ares63

With more than one monitor,  in NTTR, if you unzoomed the map the coordinate (longitude) under the cursor starting to move to the east, it change from W116 to W107 that it means from the west of NTTR to the East.
This it seems not happen with only one monitor.

beatty unzoomed.png

Beatty zoomed.png

Whaa?? On 2 monitors the map goes to the California coast?!! San Francisco the whole bay area down to Monterey, north to Ft Bragg? How far south west does this go? I assume since Lake Havasu is the very southernmost town then the southern most city in California would be Malibu... North Los Angeles?

HMMM

Time to fly off the map to the west and see what I can see... Likely nothing much like flying to Moldova or Istanbul in the Caucasus.

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Ares63 said:

I don't know who you are but are you answer behalf Eagle Dynamics support? because in this case it is worring

You worry too fast, @Ares63😄 I'm not from ED. I'm a customer like you who likes to help identifying bugs. But since I only own one monitor, I won't be able to help this time.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 4 weeks later...

I cant replicate your issue. Zooming in and zooming out, coordinates are correct and not changing. My cursor was on TACAN beacon 57, marked with red arrow in screenshots.

I had to switch into the "Stereo" screen layout, I dont normally use it.

fgjhhg.png

Screen_210307_215943.png

On 2/8/2021 at 1:32 AM, Ares63 said:

what does it mean that in DCS only one monitor is supported? 

I use two screens, but not as "Stereo" setting.

Instead, my normal configuration displays 3D on left screen and MFCD exports on right screen. In that case, the editor bug doesnt happen because the editor is displayed only on left screen (and right is black).

Stereo configuration is probably fairly uncommon among players.

However because the problem doesnt exist in my DCS, its possible you are running an old version. Are you on latest OB? I am.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

• 1 month later...