Quest 2 - Looking for a 1-to-1 with VR expert

Caster

I've had my quest 2 for a few days, I seem to have tried every combination of settings and tools I can find online. No matter what I do, I can't make out text on MFDs properly, and it has a bit of a stutter. This kind of tech problem is awkward to sort over text imo, so I'm after someone who wouldn't mind taking half an hour to go through this with me in discord or something. I'm running a i5-9600k 5.0GHz, RTX 3090, 32Gb RAM, so I'm not lacking in power. I never seem to get notifications here, but I'm Caster#0992 on discord. Cheers in advance

Various things I've tried, doing my best to reset to default between different approaches:

https://uploadvr.com/oculus-link-resolution-increase-odt/

Fly fast and leave a pretty wreck

No expert, but this is what I posted yesterday in the VR Issues group. Very different settings but they work for me and I have a lower system than you. 

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat