OMG OMG! Stuck in Stereo View! Help!

Ry Cooder Nut

OMG... stuck in Stereo View... help
Dear DCS,

I am sure this has happened before. I was monkeying around with monitors and views and got stuck in Stereo View and I cannot click on any buttons in the game because the screen is split. 

FYI... once you help me out of this mess... I have 2 monitors at my disposal. I not sure the best way to set it up. I would like one to be what I see in front of me as I fly and the other monitor to show what is behind me (?)

By the way, I am an old JG Squadron member from SDOE if that means anything to anybody. I am SO ready to get back into flying. DCS looks incredible.

No idea about multi monitor setups, but deleting options.lua file from your Saved Games location (C:\Users\[your name]\Saved Games\DCS\Config) should revert all your DCS settings to vanilla state for a good start.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

try editing the option.lua 

["graphics"] = {

["multiMonitorSetup"] = "1camera",

Ryzen 1700 @ 3.8GHz / 32GB( 4x8 ) @ 3.2GHz / 1TB ADATA NVMe System Drive / 232GB NVMe Samsung 960 / ASUS dual RTX 2080ti / Reverb / Rift CV1 / T-16000M FCS flight pack

A10C/M2000C/F5E/SA342/Mi8/UH1H/KA50/AJS-37/FA-18C/AV-8B/F-14/Mig29/CA/SU-27