[AS INTENDED] Rockets not working

wanchope

if you rearm with rockets only is everything ok, but if you add any oder weapons like mk82, only the interior pods work making useless the exterior ones. The problem is that you can only select the interior ones when you put other weapons to the aircraft, the option"EXT" doesn't appear.

It's written in the manual and has been stated/repeated a million times on this forum: you can't mix loadout in the Mirage 2000C.

It's Magics + one weapon type. So no mix of rockets and bombs, or mix of 530 and bombs, or mix of different bombs.

Edited by Steph21
  • Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 4:14 AM, Steph21 said:

It's written in the manual and has been stated/repeated a million times on this forum: you can't mix loadout in the Mirage 2000C.

It's Magics + one weapon type. So no mix of rockets and bombs, or mix of 530 and bombs, or mix of different bombs.

The only thing is.  I would say currently in game you can mix the 530s with bombs or rockets.  I do it almost every night online.   LoL.  

I will often take 4 82SEs and 2 530s and 2 Magics.  On some SEAD work.  

5 hours ago, Hodo said:

The only thing is.  I would say currently in game you can mix the 530s with bombs or rockets.  I do it almost every night online.   LoL.  

I will often take 4 82SEs and 2 530s and 2 Magics.  On some SEAD work.  

I guess this bug is not resolved then: 

M-2000 has three weapon plugs. 2 are immediately taken up by the Gun and Magic R550s. This leaves you only one slot available to use. Mixing loadouts will not allow you to fire weapons correctly. While you CAN load other weapons onto the aircraft, youre essentially a bomb hauler bringing weapons from one place to the next. Marking AS INTENDED and moving to RESOLVED

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [AS INTENDED] Rockets not working