Performance reports for Mosquito variants

Mogster

Hey guys,

is the armament "Tsetse Molins gun" planned?😆

I hope so for heavy strafing against tanks, gunboats, ships etc.😅🤣

✌️=Victory

CFImage209.jpg

CFImage207.jpg

https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/47829-dehavilland-mosquito-fb-mk-xviii-34tsetse34/

• Like 1

:pilotfly:

Intel i5-9600K 6x6 @3.7Ghz - 64GB DDR4 - M.2 SSD 1TB - SSD 2TB - RX 7900 XTX - Pico Neo 3 Link- WIN10 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am hoping this is why they haven't put the version against the Mosquito in this sub. 

The TSETSE was also used against JU88s with success, so not just shipping 

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

2 hours ago, Krupi said:

I am hoping this is why they haven't put the version against the Mosquito in this sub. 

Good point, not thought of that angle.

I would also love to see the TSETSE version included with the Mosquito, even if it's added later on down the open beta time line.

Another thing that would be great to see is the option of the "High Ball" weapon for ship attacks. This would be great fun and a real challenge to master. I can see the chaos already on various servers! lol.

Alas we are getting really off topic here, so maybe these things should be in the wish list sub section for now! (along with a request for the addition of the Amiens Prison on the Channel map...Hint...Hint)

Back on topic, the documents the OP added are a great read. I just hope we get the Merlin 25's on our example for that bit of extra performance......

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

On 1/27/2021 at 5:23 PM, bart said:

Good point, not thought of that angle.

I would also love to see the TSETSE version included with the Mosquito, even if it's added later on down the open beta time line.

Another thing that would be great to see is the option of the "High Ball" weapon for ship attacks. This would be great fun and a real challenge to master. I can see the chaos already on various servers! lol.

Alas we are getting really off topic here, so maybe these things should be in the wish list sub section for now! (along with a request for the addition of the Amiens Prison on the Channel map...Hint...Hint)

Back on topic, the documents the OP added are a great read. I just hope we get the Merlin 25's on our example for that bit of extra performance......

I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a Merlin 25 FB.VI - only the first 300 or so came off the production line with merlin 23s, out of about 2300 total FB.VI, the rest had merlin 25s. I think it was simply an issue with the availability of the 25s at the time production of FB.VIs started.

FB.XVIII tse-tse will be super cool to have. They are in principle converted FB.VIs, and some actually started as FB.VIs but were pulled off of the production line to be converted - this causes a bit of a confusion regarding the total number of FB.XVIII that saw action, because some are listed as FB.VIs in the records. The main difference between the models is extra armor and of course mounting of the Mollins 57mm BFG insted of the Hispanos, so I guess it doesn’t take a whole lot of work creating FB.XVIII after the FB.VI.

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!

Nice Videos about "Tsetse"😆enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6uDpyScWg0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX-IxiZyGRk

Colored Movie WWII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-UUTo3wHds

Edited by Jandar

:pilotfly:

Intel i5-9600K 6x6 @3.7Ghz - 64GB DDR4 - M.2 SSD 1TB - SSD 2TB - RX 7900 XTX - Pico Neo 3 Link- WIN10 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...