“Going for the Chop” radio comms stop

In this mission the radio comms stopped after landing taking off from Kobuletti. I got the radio speech from the ground crew loading the package. But nothing afterwards. No incoming ATC from the Stennis, even though I landed the mission was considered a fail since there was no radio comms. 

Track file here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h090mbb54jl4u81/AACaZt4m6q3c8Q-WyW1GBuSwa?dl=0

Edited by SharpeXB

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

Hi 

Track didn’t play very well. This not unusual though they very often don’t show what had happened correctly.

Note you didn’t wait on deck as instructed.

When you land at Kobuletti you should have landed runway 25. Ie facing the sea. You should then taxi as instructed and it will bring to the stop where you pick up the package you will be facing away from the sea at this point if you have followed instructions. After refuel you taxi as instructed to the very end of the taxi way ahead. You will then be given a left hand turn to take you to the very end of runway 25. All as instructed. Once at the end of runway 25 you will be given clearance to take off and all the detail ie tacan etc for the Stennis and told to take off straight ahead. It is absolutely critical you do go to the end of the runway. Once you then take off straight ahead you will be given guidance and clearance to land at the Stennis. 
What did it actually say when you got the fail what was the reason. 
If I was to guess if you did everything correctly before you probably didn’t go to the end of runway 25.

Lack of radio call will not give you a mission  fail. If you do not take off from the end of runway 25 you will fail as it is here it is logged that you actually landed as Kobuetti.

As per the brief it is really important you follow instructions.

Hope this helps 

PS noted your an Architect. Me too only retired now. 🙂

Edited by Glyn

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

35 minutes ago, Glyn said:

PS noted your an Architect. Me too only retired now. 🙂

Aha 👍

We get to play with VR headsets now an make our clients 🤢

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5